PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 12:32:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

the new DotBot "auto" ver 4.9 NOT working properly !!!

Started by REALITYwins,

Previous topic - Next topic

REALITYwins

Am using Windows XP (YES !... STILL on XP)   no-no.gif ... and Google Chrome...

A)  Games fail to continue (start a new game) when finishing a game.
B)  When choosing a room / table for quicker "100 point" games ("play with Bots only yields 250 point games)... game 'opens' as an 'embedded' game.
C)  'Domino Selector Arrow' frequently continues 'scrolling' across Dominos' RATHER THAN selecting the domino that plays...
D)  Also, often has 'trouble' finding 'proper place' to play the domino !

If at first you DON'T succeed...... keep on suckin till you DO succeed    help.gif    panic button.gif    white flag.gif

C~M

Look you, if you read the forum you would know none of their autos work anymore. That is why they are no longer advertised on this site and PlayBuddy is.

Joe C

Quote from: REALITYwins on February 14, 2014, 12:21:17 PM
Am using Windows XP (YES !... STILL on XP)   no-no.gif ... and Google Chrome...

A)  Games fail to continue (start a new game) when finishing a game.
B)  When choosing a room / table for quicker "100 point" games ("play with Bots only yields 250 point games)... game 'opens' as an 'embedded' game.
C)  'Domino Selector Arrow' frequently continues 'scrolling' across Dominos' RATHER THAN selecting the domino that plays...
D)  Also, often has 'trouble' finding 'proper place' to play the domino !

If at first you DON'T succeed...... keep on suckin till you DO succeed    help.gif    panic button.gif    white flag.gif
If you want a functional auto, we can suggest a couple of vendors that are still operating as a going concern.

I have only heard about PlayBuddies but I have not heard anything bad.

I use BW and I have had tremendous success with their autos. It is a very responsive site.

Since you have more than 25 posts, you can IM. I would suggest posting in the Help with Badges/Challenges thread if you would like someone to assist for you. People like me have helped other members win 1000s of badges over the years. Personally, I am helping on four accounts this week alone.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview