Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who wants to make a bet....

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

LuLu

Acehole,

You can slow your avatar down with JASC Animation Shop.  jasc.com for free trial.

Dream Faerie

I have to say, this is a challenge anyone can do, it just takes a bit of time. I did it woithout the auto AND I am doing a Tri-Peaks personal challenge, with no auto, Thats why they call it a challenge, but I agree, they will prolly change it. <sigh>

bigbear78

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on August 11, 2004, 02:02:44 PM
I agree I did mine already tooo.. but same thing happened a couple weeks ago with Turbo 21.... all these whining people need to look up the definition of the word challenge.....
or ask homer the walking dictionary....

Heck let me help you out there homer....

CHALLENGE.... A test of one's abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking

and your right we have a week.... but everyone wants it in the first hour or its to hard..... and then these same people are sending petitions to pogo to be able to do more..... they cant do the ones offered

Pretty soon the challenges will be load a game room one time..... you win

Yep, Yep.  Sooo True.

That Chess "Challenge" was real hard  ::)

What's really funny, most the people sending petitions, check their profiles....they do all the super easy personal challenges, like the Bingo ones where you only need to win so many tokens.  How is that a challenge.

Also when Pogo went down I lost my game in Tri-Peaks.  I had 21 to go, then when it came back, I was at 32 again  >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview