This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Make Money By Doing Nothing

Started by wutupkid,

Previous topic - Next topic

wutupkid

is anyone else a member of this site? they pay you for reading e-mail from their advertisers!!! it is very similar to adnoodle.com that pays you to let telemarketers talk to you. i have only been a member for a few days and love it. my balance right now is $10.34, that includes the $10 i was rewarded just for signing up. don't worry about your mailbox being full with tons of spam, because you recieve 2 to 4 messages a day, and you can read the messages at their website.  i would love it if i can get more people to join. follow the link, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your e-mail address, and please sign up.

thanks.  ;D

http://hits4pay.com/members/join.cgi?turf187

Homer

Let me know when you get the money. These things are usually scams like the $5 laptop. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wutupkid

from what i understand, it is legit. i have to raise my balance up to $25 to recieve a check or have the cash put into my paypal.com account.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wutupkid

the reason i trust them is because i am not giving them any of my money. :D

here is a quote from their website...

"Quite simply, Hits4Pay is one of the few companies which pays the highest in the industry. You can earn a monthly check from the efforts of 2 levels. All credits are recorded in real time and can be viewed from your members area 24/7.

1. Signup Reward: Earn $10 in your Hits4Pay account as soon as you signup for a free account. 

2. Direct Income: Earn $0.02. Earn $0.02 for each email that you read from us. 

3. Direct Referral Income (level one): Earn $0.01. Refer us to a few friends and earn $0.01 for each email that they read. You will get credit for your direct referral reading emails.

4. Referral Income (level two): Earn $0.01. When your direct referrals refer others, you earn $0.01 for them reading the emails we send them.

With our compensation plan, your income is leveraged and could add up to a substantial monthly income, just by reading emails from us.

State-Of-The-Art Tracking:
Included in each email there is a confirmation link. Click this link once and our advertiser's website will show up. All your earnings and the activities of your referrals are tracked, recorded and reported in real-time.

Get Paid Monthly:
Checks are sent directly to your mailing address on the 15th of each month as soon as the balance in your account reaches $25. 

A Win-Win-Win Situation:

You Win by reading emails of your choice and getting paid (75% of advertising revenue) for it up to 3 referral levels.

Our advertisers win by getting more exposure to their websites and offers and reaching their targeted audience.

We win by keeping our affiliates and advertisers happy.

Membership is free - Earn $10 Just To Signup:
Simply signup and you will begin receiving emails from the category of interest that you choose during signup process. You can choose a minimum of 3 categories and a maximum of 10 categories of interest."

bigbear78

waste of time, but I do it.

I joined that site 9-12-03

Read 88 emails

For = $1.76

So with the $10 bonus.......$11.76

You don't have to read anything, just click the link in the email, wait 10 sec, and you are done.
for some reason, the people on my downline never read theres, but still I only get .01 for everyone they read......oh well I might get my $25 next year ;D

wutupkid

when you speak of it that way, it is a waste of time.  :'( i guess that is why it is important to look at the big picture. lol  :P

LadyMystik

Hits4Pay looks good. But, just wait until your ENTIRE balance disappears. It happened to me. But, better luck to you :)

Super Duckie

Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2004, 09:53:58 PM
Let me know when you get the money. These things are usually scams like the $5 laptop. :-\

duckie wants a $5 laptop :(

LadyMystik

I guess I'm gonna throw in my 2 cents (which is probably all it's worth)...

http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/Id/2727196

Same kind of thing. Read e-mails, get money. Benefit over Hits4Pay is that this minimum check amount is $10 :)

By the way...do you have any idea which Hits4Pay categories send the most e-mails? Or, is there a difference?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview