This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

macro help

Started by badcrazygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

hey! how do u make nn for auto in macro,i dont even know where to start please help

Homer

DJ,

I have encountered a problem with the macro. It only plays one game and bonus round. The macro seems to stop working after the bonus round. I cut and pasted the script from your post. Am I doing something wrong?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Joe

Homer

I have to use IE to get it to work. I made a mistake it wasn't the bonus round that gave me the problem it was the speed round. For some reason it would not click the play again button after completeing the speed round.

Homer

Homer

badcrazygirl

it works but i think it runs on a time schedule how do i put it so it can run without that time thing

badcrazygirl

lol nvm i got it to work thanks,hey do u kno how to make the old programs to work as auto's?

Homer

I think it only runs on a timer if you program it to. I just press run and it runs till I clse the macro.

Homer

admin

Just copy and paste the link into the address bar on your borwesr and it will work.

http://www.freewebs.com/dj_/NN-Helper1.zip

Homer

Homer

DJ, sorry if this shows up twice. Macro seems messed up clicking all over the place.

Homer

DJ, I would like to slow down the speed round. Which number do I need to change? Other than that the only problem I have had so far is it timing out and not selecting a new puzzle.

tomaine

DJ,
I downloaded NN helper and macro like you instructed.......powerup Pop Fu and turned on NN......BUT  NN is not working on auto.....ni red&black icon....just the throwing star.....grrrrrrr...what am I doing wrong??  Is Macro supposed to left on......icon left on down by clock?
I am riunning it on IE.
Help this poor ole computer illiterate lady..... :-\

tomaine

Hey......why doesn't Wordz make this into an update for their program........I would gladly pay for it?  I am almost too old to be learning all this new stuff................... ???

admin

Quote from: tomaine on December 16, 2003, 03:35:06 PM
Hey......why doesn't Wordz make this into an update for their program........I would gladly pay for it?  I am almost too old to be learning all this new stuff................... ???

Because if it was made auto, there would be tons of people demanding that WordzW pay them money because their club pogo account was banned. It's just not worth the headache.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview