This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about using "auto's"

Started by PNWHockeyFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWHockeyFan

Ok I know that if you claim a prize that you win on Pogo they will audit you to see if your using a "auto" program, and I understand that they use Java Script records to do the audit, but how do they know the difference between when your using a auto vs playing the game by yourself?
Does the Auto leave some kind of different trail?
And the next question is say you have been using a "auto Program" and then played a bunch of games yourself and in one of the games you were playing without using the program you win something decent on the jackpot spin (ie money or something other then a mug or T-Shirt) and went to claim that prize, would Pogo claim that you had used a auto and thus were ineligible for that prize?

Homer

I think that they will disqualify you no matter what, if they think you are using autos.

They can check how many hours you've been logged in
How many tokens you've won
How many games you play
Etc etc

Take for instance Poopit. It's not hard to figure out that no one can solve the puzzle virtually all the time.

In WWW you can probably play 4-5 games a minute with MoleMiner

I don't think anyone can play the games as fast as an auto can.

That's why it's good to use the options in the autos to set delays before clicking and to take breaks. Not to mention if your running 24/7 you'll eventually get caught.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Head Cheater

O0 fro man is cool isnt he? Okay back to the subject, the probably check how often you move a card, pull the slot machine, and so on. The probably record the actions in gameplay.

DEBKARLAR

i thing pogo purges some java for maintenance though i mean that's a lotta java

FlippantOne

I have seen a few people who I know that use autos on a constant basis in Turbo 21, and Tripeaks, and have won huge jackpots in both, and they still were able to claim their prize without a problem, couldnt tell you if they audit all the accounts that win, or only a certain number, but just thought it was interesting they say they can tell, yet these few people who are on auto 24 hours a day managed to squeak by.

gettysrevenge

>:D   Whoa that red writing I couldn't read it but a few lines hurt to look but I got the jest from the other answers   I win nothing not stickers in the mail unless my atty stole them since he is getting my mail so i dont have to deal with it.  Hmmm I am going to look tommorrow see if he is secretly whereing a pogo sticker somewhwere LOL  Getty

bigbear78

Quote from: Homer on August 12, 2004, 05:41:13 PM
I think that they will disqualify you no matter what, if they think you are using autos.

They can check how many hours you've been logged in
How many tokens you've won
How many games you play
Etc etc

Take for instance Poopit. It's not hard to figure out that no one can solve the puzzle virtually all the time.

In WWW you can probably play 4-5 games a minute with MoleMiner

I don't think anyone can play the games as fast as an auto can.

That's why it's good to use the options in the autos to set delays before clicking and to take breaks. Not to mention if your running 24/7 you'll eventually get caught.

And they look for un-human type stats......like today I saw someone in WWW with 625+wins THIS SESSION  :o  You can normally do about 30-40 an hour.  Plus that person had a current streak of 1900+ games..

When I use an auto I "pad" my stats by losing alot of games.

Like on Perfect Pair.....lose 10 win 1, lose 9 win 3, lose 12 win 1.  So I'll be 5 - 31, then I set LL on the LL Helper going, with win 3 than lose 1.  By the time I hit around 50% again, I switch rooms or reload, then repeat.  That way I never have odd stats and I'm not sitting in a room all day.

That's just me though  ;D

PNWHockeyFan

When I have the Tri-Peak auto on it is about 50% to 59% win average which is ok with me since if it was averaging like 90%+ then that probably be a red flag.
On Word Whomp Whackdown I make sure I lose games or dont complete the whole puzzle all the time- get some loses to make it look like I dont have all the answers LOL
Pop Fu I havent been able to get a Auto program to work on that.
Perfect Pair the auto average 40% win.

DEBKARLAR

i wonder when pogo will make a 100Mil  marker in the token line win

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview