PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:06:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on May 30, 2017, 11:21:13 AM
Yeah, St. Petersburg was supposed to be released on June 1st. Pogo just announced that the next release is set for July 1st.

So we should expect it on June 22?  hehehe, j/k

Mayhem

Prague is now available. To unlock it, you will need to complete all of the Seoul and St. Petersburg puzzles.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Squid

Tokyo is now available. To unlock it, I believe you will need to complete all of the St. Petersburg and Prague puzzles.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

I'm guessing BW hasn't updated Escapey.  I'm up to date on all my countries but I get "unknown map".  It will play the game, but I have to click on each level to get it started.  I suppose I should have purchased PB  slap1.gif

snowflower

Quote from: gigi on August 01, 2017, 09:35:46 PM
I'm guessing BW hasn't updated Escapey.  I'm up to date on all my countries but I get "unknown map".  It will play the game, but I have to click on each level to get it started.  I suppose I should have purchased PB  slap1.gif
I have Play Buddy for Mahjong Escape but so far I've no luck with it - using Play Buddy or playing by hand, sheesh. No matter which browser I use, my Buddy gets stuck trying to click two figures THAT DON'T MATCH over and over again. I exit out and start over but the same thing happens. Good luck with it gigi. let us know how you make out. I'm sure you'll do better than me. (which is often the case with me) lol.

gigi

Quote from: snowflower on August 02, 2017, 09:07:48 AM
I have Play Buddy for Mahjong Escape but so far I've no luck with it - using Play Buddy or playing by hand, sheesh. No matter which browser I use, my Buddy gets stuck trying to click two figures THAT DON'T MATCH over and over again. I exit out and start over but the same thing happens. Good luck with it gigi. let us know how you make out. I'm sure you'll do better than me. (which is often the case with me) lol.
Yep, she updated it from version 31 to 32 and it works perfectly.  Occasionally it will hang on getting the keys, but other than that I get 3 stars 99% of the time.  You may already be aware, but BW only works on certain browsers.  I use the suggested Google Chrome.  Good luck

snowflower

Quote from: gigi on August 02, 2017, 11:10:16 AM
Yep, she updated it from version 31 to 32 and it works perfectly.  Occasionally it will hang on getting the keys, but other than that I get 3 stars 99% of the time.  You may already be aware, but BW only works on certain browsers.  I use the suggested Google Chrome.  Good luck
Thanks for the update gigi, WTG and so happy it's working out for you!

gigi

Quote from: snowflower on August 02, 2017, 11:33:47 AM
Thanks for the update gigi, WTG and so happy it's working out for you!
finished the level with three stars for all except three which I got 2 1/2 stars on, so I'll work on those until I get the three stars.  If you need help, I'd be happy to do yours for you.  zI don't have many autos, but I do have this one and it works great.

snowflower

Quote from: gigi on August 02, 2017, 08:50:35 PM
finished the level with three stars for all except three which I got 2 1/2 stars on, so I'll work on those until I get the three stars.  If you need help, I'd be happy to do yours for you.  zI don't have many autos, but I do have this one and it works great.
Oh my, sure gigi I appreciate that and gosh thanks for offering!!!
I simply cannot do this one. I'll PM you my info and ty ty ty again!!

gigi

Squid

gigi

Snowflower all done 3 stars across the board.
Thank you Squid.  I've gotten so much help from you and others, this was finally an opportunity for me to give back

gigi

oops wait i just saw one with 2 1/2 lol brb

gigi

ok 3 stars, but I noticed after playing Prague that Tokyo opened up.  Do you want me to do that one too?  Let me know when a good time would be for me to tie up your games.

snowflower

dancing16.gif Oh WOW gigi, any time's good for me .. girl you're FAST!!!! Thanks so much...  cheerleading.gif

gigi

Quote from: snowflower on August 03, 2017, 02:38:50 PM
dancing16.gif Oh WOW gigi, any time's good for me .. girl you're FAST!!!! Thanks so much...  cheerleading.gif

All done with Tokyo.  a couple real stinkers in that one.  There are two I couldn't get more than 2 1/2 stars on, but I thought I've held your computer hostage long enough. prisoner.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview