This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New web browser that works

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

For those of you who are fed up with Chrome ( and FF ) the BW site is recommending a web browser that works.

I downloaded a new browser called Torch  last night and whoopee it is fast.  

I was using Opera for some stuff, but uninstalled it....bye-bye---- and I am not a fan of IE

Go to BW site and click on questions,,,,,then what browser should I use.

It has a direct link so you can go right to the browser download................ cheesy.gif

Name of the browser is             Torch        

Very easy to install and get going.............I did not want or need all the add-ons so poof they were deleted.    

Be sure and read all the stuff on the page.....good info.    

Hope this helps those who need something new     tumbsup.gif

Squid

That's great info, Yoming, thanks.  I'll check it out.

Stinkerbell

I'm trying to download it but TrendMicro keeps blocking it.

snowflower

Quote from: Yoming 2 on April 30, 2015, 07:48:29 AM
For those of you who is fed up with Chrome ( and FF ) the BW site is recommending a web browser that works.

I downloaded a new browser called Torch ...

Thanks for the heads up Yoming ... gonna have to look at this  dancing16.gif

Sue

Speaking about browsers and Google.

I tried signing into facebook with three of my kids gmail accounts and it wouldn't accept any of them.

It says the account isn't valid but they used them just yesterday. Help.

Sue

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

essybee

Stinkerbell

I downloaded it and told it not to install the Ask toolbar, then went in and disabled all the extensions but it still goes to Ask as the search engine. How do I disable that?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 30, 2015, 04:17:49 PM
...it still goes to Ask as the search engine. How do I disable that?

I hate that!  I suppose there's a setting for default search engine someplace that can be changed.  We'll all have to learn to navigate the new browser.  I haven't downloaded yet.

gran2x2

Click you setting icon at top right..it looks like chromes..look down the list and it has search settings. It has ask for default ..I changed to google and deleted ask and aol..

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 30, 2015, 05:32:01 PM
Click you setting icon at top right..it looks like chromes..look down the list and it has search settings. It has ask for default ..I changed to google and deleted ask and aol..

What she said.............it's easy.     dancing16.gif

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 30, 2015, 05:32:01 PM

What she said... it's a snap.   dancing16.gif

Yoming 2

Let's all do da dance.............. bubblegum.gif

dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif
dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif

giggle2.gif      hysterical.gif    

snap20

disneyland lady

I am going to have to try the offline install because I have tried twice. Once it said "almost done" for 20 mins. The other time after 40 mins it said it stopped and should they try it again. Done for now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview