This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tumble Tiles Cheat

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

I cant remember what level im on, but what is the point of 2 or 3 stars?  Does it mean you win more tokens or what. also im playing by hand when I have time.  hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

I got brave and downloaded the Play Buddy auto for this game. I'm impressed, so far. It's not getting 3 stars on these later levels, but I assume that an update will eventually come out that will help with that?

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on July 13, 2015, 06:01:32 AM
I cant remember what level im on, but what is the point of 2 or 3 stars?  Does it mean you win more tokens or what. also im playing by hand when I have time.  hi11.gif
I'm not sure but getting 3 stars might help move you along in rank. 

TheAngel

i asked pb... this is what they said:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Per the product/download page:

Currently autoplays Levels 1-113 (capable of getting 3 stars on levels 1-48).

Additional levels will be released in page batches, the final batch (levels 114-138) is currently being programmed and will be released later today. And programming for 3 stars for most - if not all - levels will be done some time afterwards. The Buddy will alert you when an updated version is available with additional levels, and this info will also be included on the Buddy's download page (scroll to the bottom) and the 'Updated Buddies' page as well as Facebook and Twitter.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Sincerely,
Shannon - Support Tech

MsMissy

Squid, im  Rank 32 & cannot win that level. always leave 1 or more. im also playing by hand. I have also left a few others with only 2 stars. That game is as hard by hand as Majhong Escape. I just want to pull my hair out.  shocked.gif   hi11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on July 13, 2015, 01:38:07 PM
That game is as hard by hand as Majhong Escape. I just want to pull my hair out.  shocked.gif   hi11.gif

You are all caught up in Mahjong Escape.....I finished Berlin for you last night.    cheerleading.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 13, 2015, 04:12:52 PMYou are all caught up in Mahjong Escape.....I finished Berlin for you last night.    cheerleading.gif

Berlin?  Do you mean Britain?   Or is there an entire country I missed!?

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on July 13, 2015, 04:29:54 PM
Berlin?  Do you mean Britain?   Or is there an entire country I missed!?

Thanx Squid...my mind was somewhere else I guess and of course the fingers seem to think the mind knows what it's doing, so they just type away  ( never mind if it's wrong )    giggle2.gif................and it is Britain    bubblegum.gif

Stinkerbell

The PB Tumble Tiles auto has updated, but I'm not seeing a difference. It's still marked to get 3 stars level 1-48, and that wasn't an update oversight because it's really not getting 3 on 49 and up. Is there a place that lists what was updated?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 13, 2015, 09:04:29 PM
The PB Tumble Tiles auto has updated, but I'm not seeing a difference. It's still marked to get 3 stars level 1-48, and that wasn't an update oversight because it's really not getting 3 on 49 and up. Is there a place that lists what was updated?

It will now play ALL LEVELS. It did get 3 stars on some of the later levels. I then play by hand. I think I need 3 stars on 4 or 5 levels and rank 29. It doesn't make sense to be that rank unless there are only 30 ranks in this game.

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 14, 2015, 12:15:54 AM
It will now play ALL LEVELS. It did get 3 stars on some of the later levels. I then play by hand. I think I need 3 stars on 4 or 5 levels and rank 29. It doesn't make sense to be that rank unless there are only 30 ranks in this game.
There are 50 ranks and 5 rank badges (each ten) in this game, according to my album and the information from another site.

I am still waiting for the auto that I can buy (instead of renting), but it is two weeks since the game was launched. I have not heard any updates about an auto we can buy for this game. Hopefully, it is coming soon.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Yoming 2

Quote from: Joe C on July 14, 2015, 06:36:33 AM
There are 50 ranks and 5 rank badges (each ten) in this game, according to my album and the information from another site.

I am still waiting for the auto that I can buy (instead of renting), but it is two weeks since the game was launched. I have not heard any updates about an auto we can buy for this game. Hopefully, it is coming soon.

tumbsup.gif

I talked to BW Annabelle and asked about the auto for Tiles and it is being worked on.........in spare time.   No promise when it would be available.  Just have to wait I guess.    turkey4.gif

C~M

All I can say is this, I finally got 3 stars on all of the levels and got Rank 30.
Looking in the Game Award Album for this game only shows 3 badges.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 18, 2015, 07:39:29 PM
All I can say is this, I finally got 3 stars on all of the levels and got Rank 30.
Looking in the Game Award Album for this game only shows 3 badges.

What auto did yu use?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 18, 2015, 08:25:24 PM
What auto did yu use?

The only one out, by PB ~ I also played the harder levels by hand after it had got me through all of the levels.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 18, 2015, 08:27:16 PM
The only one out, by PB ~ I also played the harder levels by hand after it had got me through all of the levels.

Good job!!

raine56

I am stuck on level 116, 120 and 127 with 2 stars.  You have to get 3 stars on all games to get the rank 30 badge.  I am at rank 29 but am struggling with these 3 levels.  Have 2 stars.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on July 19, 2015, 04:47:20 PM
I am stuck on level 116, 120 and 127 with 2 stars.  You have to get 3 stars on all games to get the rank 30 badge.  I am at rank 29 but am struggling with these 3 levels.  Have 2 stars.
You're in better shape than I.  I have about 12 or so that still have two stars.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview