Previous topic - Next topic

DEBKARLAR

as of August 20th.... I've decided not to renew

DEBKARLAR

money is really tight right now considering i went on vacation and all

gettysrevenge

so ya need some help a loan of free passes or what   Dang we will miss you

DEBKARLAR

I'll just play games w/ the "common folks"  with school starting for my kids and christmas only 4 months away..... they come first..... it'll be awhile before I get to work on badges

Dream Faerie

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on August 15, 2004, 06:48:15 PM
money is really tight right now considering i went on vacation and all

I will be glad to give ya whatever free passes I have  ; O0 I dont want ya to leave Club Pogo :'(

*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

Santa69

I know how you feel.  When mine is up I doubt I will renew.

Went for the bronze carrot as my personal challenge and was reported 3 times for using an auto when i was'nt.  With over 30,000 wins to 19,000 losses you think i would be safe. But I had 10 wins in row(which is'nt hard because i was playing on easy) and somebody reported me, but i did have a nice conversation with steve and he told me they are getting tired of all the people complaining about cheating and they were putting something in place for people who make false claims. The best part of it was the guy would not let it go kept following me and calling me a cheater so i had  steve gave him the boot.

Gamehelper03

free passes to club pogo only wokr once per screen name so you cant go a year on free passes >:D :D

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Gamehelper03 on August 16, 2004, 12:14:09 PM
free passes to club pogo only wokr once per screen name so you cant go a year on free passes >:D :D
THe badges will aways be there. but I'll have to watch my win/lose ratio now.

btw Santa I've been accused of cheating when I wasn't and your right it's easy to win WWW on easy level. I had like 23 wins in a row

Santa69

Yep, Pogo used to be fun. But now with all the dam aol people running around screaming that everyone is cheating takes the fun out of it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview