This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing rewards don't go up after verification

Started by jazzybel,

Previous topic - Next topic

jazzybel

I've been noticing that after the Bing Rewards Bot does its thing, I will often get a verification screen in Bing but even after I verify, my rewards total will not include points for that day's searches.  Is there any way to fix this?

TJames95

Are you using the shareware bot, if so how many accounts do you have registered? If you have more 4 accounts this problem will probably happen everyday based on my experience. Also, try and keep the search time interval more that 1-4 seconds. And for switching accounts keep it to 3+ minutes. I'm just going based off my experiences so I am not an expert on this issue.

Mayhem

Quote from: jazzybel on October 02, 2015, 09:57:22 AM
I've been noticing that after the Bing Rewards Bot does its thing, I will often get a verification screen in Bing but even after I verify, my rewards total will not include points for that day's searches.  Is there any way to fix this?

After verifying, try logging out / back in before doing your searches and see if that solves the issue.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jazzybel

Quote from: Mayhem on October 02, 2015, 10:59:48 AM
After verifying, try logging out / back in before doing your searches and see if that solves the issue.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure how that would help since the verification screen comes up after I run the searches on an account and refresh the Bing Rewards dashboard.

jazzybel

Quote from: TJames95 on October 02, 2015, 10:29:03 AM
Are you using the shareware bot, if so how many accounts do you have registered? If you have more 4 accounts this problem will probably happen everyday based on my experience. Also, try and keep the search time interval more that 1-4 seconds. And for switching accounts keep it to 3+ minutes. I'm just going based off my experiences so I am not an expert on this issue.

I am using the shareware bot but only have 2 accounts registered, and have the search time interval for 5-15 seconds.  Thanks for your input though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview