Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pegland released today

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

popcorn2.gif       bubblegum.gif   

Pegland has been released today.  Nov 17,

To play the game, find it in the Puzzle Games category, or add it to your favorites.

This game has 50 ranks and 5 rank badges you can earn along the way.

Each peg you hit counts towards your rank.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Mayhem on November 17, 2015, 08:19:57 AM
Playbuddy has a cheat for it already : http://playbuddy.com/peglandcheat.php

cheerleading.gif    
WoW---that was fast............I kinda give up on BW site for autos for the newer games...seems they want to be paid for their getting the badge for you at a price....I opt to not go that route.  

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on November 17, 2015, 09:46:59 AM
cheerleading.gif    
WoW---that was fast............I kinda give up on BW site for autos for the newer games...seems they want to be paid for their getting the badge for you at a price....I opt to not go that route.  

Me either, Yoming. I want the auto I can run whenever I need to run it.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 17, 2015, 11:00:01 AM
Me either, Yoming. I want the auto I can run whenever I need to run it.
Not only am I a cheater but I am a discriminating cheater. lipsrsealed.gif

Squid

I'm a high-brow cheater, too!   PlayBuddy is fast with the autos!

TheAngel

ty yoming & mayhem for the news beer11.gif  this game is silly & easy but still happy to have a buddy for it.   cheerleading.gif

Yoming 2

What a  D-U-M-B game      jester.gif        yawn.gif      asleep.gif

Stinkerbell

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 18, 2015, 03:06:17 PM
3 million pegs to reach rank 50

I was wondering if there was a chart somewhere. It seems like with the newer games Pogo is keeping rank requirements a secret.

S1lent

Greetings,
I tried the auto from Play Buddy...and it seems to be working Good.  Is the "1-year subscription" and auto renewal?  It seem in the past it wasn't.

Thanks
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 18, 2015, 03:06:17 PM
3 million pegs to reach rank 50

If it makes anyone feel better, it's actually 2.8+ million.  I feel better, I don't know about you...

C~M

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 19, 2015, 11:13:03 AM
Greetings,
I tried the auto from Play Buddy...and it seems to be working Good.  Is the "1-year subscription" and auto renewal?  It seem in the past it wasn't.

Thanks
S1lent

I don't think they have yearly anymore, just monthly and that is $9.60 with tax each month for me. It includes all of their autos for all sites and also any new autos. You can have them on 2 computers as well. Also, you only need to register one auto and all of them will be registered if and when you install them.

As for BW, I have noticed they / her have been getting lazy lately. A lot of them only play level one and then restarts the game and replays it over and over again. That takes more time them playing all levels.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 19, 2015, 02:02:09 PM
I don't think they have yearly anymore, just monthly and that is $9.60 with tax each month for me. It includes all of their autos for all sites and also any new autos. You can have them on 2 computers as well. Also, you only need to register one auto and all of them will be registered if and when you install them.

As for BW, I have noticed they / her have been getting lazy lately. A lot of them only play level one and then restarts the game and replays it over and over again. That takes more time them playing all levels.

I just purchased PB and they do have the 1 auto for a year package.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 19, 2015, 03:40:35 PM
I just purchased PB and they do have the 1 auto for a year package.

oh yea, forgot the $9.99 for 1 auto for 1 year, lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 19, 2015, 05:11:59 PM
oh yea, forgot the $9.99 for 1 auto for 1 year, lol

I can't really see the advantage of that 1 auto for 1 year. I got PB - all autos for a month - and used it for this week's challenges and got them quick. BW's Spidey trial kept stalling, but PB flew through it.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 19, 2015, 05:19:42 PM
I can't really see the advantage of that 1 auto for 1 year. I got PB - all autos for a month - and used it for this week's challenges and got them quick. BW's Spidey trial kept stalling, but PB flew through it.

Exactly. I have PB on auto renew as BW is going downhill fast.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview