This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Quick Reply Feature

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I've added a new "Quick Reply" feature to the forum. Here is what it looks like (click on the image to view the full size picture) :

I didn't want to enable it by default for everyone, as the quick reply does not include smilies and other features that the "Full Editor" has.

If you're interested in enabling the new "Quick Reply" feature :

1) Go to your Profile (http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?action=profile)
2) On the left column, click on "Look and Layout Preferences".
3) Set "Use quick reply on topic display" option to "show, on by default" and then click on the "Change Profile" button.

Also, I just want to mention that the "Use Full Editor" button is the same thing as clicking the standard "Reply" button. When you click on that button, anything already typed in the quick reply box is not carried over and is lost.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Squid

I signed in earlier, Mayhem, and thought... what's this?  I think it's great.  Thanks so much  cheerleading.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 08, 2016, 12:59:55 PM
this has been here

The old default version sat at the bottom of the page (not immediately after the last post) and a few other things were missing.

Mayhem

Another option some of you may be interested in is the "Return to topics after posting by default".

The option is located in the same section - and is disabled by default. When enabled, it will return you to topic and show you the post you just posted.

Stinkerbell

snap20

I always used the old version...so something I'm used to anyway. lol. I do like that it's immediately after the last post though. Tightens things up. I was with CM, i didn't think anything was different until I realized it's in a new place.

QuoteAlso, I just want to mention that the "Use Full Editor" button is the same thing as clicking the standard "Reply" button. When you click on that button, anything already typed in the quick reply box is not carried over and is lost.

If you click on "Preview" it keeps everything you've typed in and brings you to the full editor though. I've always used that when I decided I wanted to get to the full editor once I've started typing.

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on May 08, 2016, 06:58:55 PM
If you click on "Preview" it keeps everything you've typed in and brings you to the full editor though. I've always used that when I decided I wanted to get to the full editor once I've started typing.

I always did the same thing because I usually use the smilies.   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview