This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wrong Rank on PlayBuddy Auto

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

So, I just hit rank 10 in Payday Poker and the auto is showing rank 80. Is there a way to clear that so it will update correctly next time? I'd like to know what rank I really am. This happened with a different game and PlayBuddy and it won't show the right rank until it's higher than the current rank shown, and I don't expect to beat rank 80 anytime soon.

C~M

Find the folder for the auto and there should be a ini file or similar. Open it with notepad and look for rank. Change rank number to correct one.  (Make sure auto is closed first)

Stinkerbell

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 17, 2016, 09:48:28 AM
Tried that but it says access denied.

Is your auto closed? Also, you may need ADMIN privileges to open it and change it. I could tell you how to grant access but it will be lengthy.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 17, 2016, 10:02:37 AM
Is your auto closed? Also, you may need ADMIN privileges to open it and change it. I could tell you how to grant access but it will be lengthy.

Maybe you could PM it to me? I did right click on the file and edit something to allow write privileges, but it still told me access denied when I tried changing the rank.

I wonder if it would just be easier to delete the auto and start over.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 17, 2016, 10:24:19 AM
Maybe you could PM it to me? I did right click on the file and edit something to allow write privileges, but it still told me access denied when I tried changing the rank.

I wonder if it would just be easier to delete the auto and start over.

Have you tried to move the file to desktop and edit it and then put it back?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 17, 2016, 10:34:57 AM
Have you tried to move the file to desktop and edit it and then put it back?

No, but I will when I get back home. I also submitted a bug report so they know this happens.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 17, 2016, 10:39:27 AM
No, but I will when I get back home. I also submitted a bug report so they know this happens.

It happens on a lot of their programs that show rank. I had it happen and changed it easy peasy. I guess not everyone has the same graphic settings so the rank screen may look different.

Stinkerbell

Okay, moving it to the desktop to edit it worked. I dragged it to the desktop, it said I had to provide admin permission, I said yes... edited it, dragged it back to the folder and again it required admin permission, which I did, and it stuck. THANK YOU!!!!

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 17, 2016, 12:43:40 PM
Okay, moving it to the desktop to edit it worked. I dragged it to the desktop, it said I had to provide admin permission, I said yes... edited it, dragged it back to the folder and again it required admin permission, which I did, and it stuck. THANK YOU!!!!

Welcome

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 17, 2016, 12:43:40 PM
Wish I had your brain and PATIENCE, lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview