Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Tri-Peaks wonky (there's a surprise!)

Author Topic: Tri-Peaks wonky (there's a surprise!)  (Read 6014 times)

Offline PissedOffPumpkin

• Turquoise
Tri-Peaks wonky (there's a surprise!)
« on: June 22, 2016, 05:55:04 am »
I won the sixth hand and the game froze. Obviously I still got credit for the two 10-card streaks I had, because they rack up immediately, but still would have liked to get credit for finishing the game.

Anyone else having this experience? I'm wondering if it's going to be like Jungle Gin, where the game freezes whenever one has a challenge activated. Gawd, but I love you, Pogo. Or not. ass.gif

Offline Kasey00

Re: Tri-Peaks wonky (there's a surprise!)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 10:16:38 am »
I won the sixth hand and the game froze. Obviously I still got credit for the two 10-card streaks I had, because they rack up immediately, but still would have liked to get credit for finishing the game.

Anyone else having this experience? I'm wondering if it's going to be like Jungle Gin, where the game freezes whenever one has a challenge activated. Gawd, but I love you, Pogo. Or not. ass.gif

Yes mate I experienced the same. I think it is some kind of server problem.

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • *glub*
Re: Tri-Peaks wonky (there's a surprise!)
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 11:16:48 am »
Yes mate I experienced the same. I think it is some kind of server problem.
Hi, Kasey.  Welcome to the forum.  Thanks for responding to PissedOffPumpkin but she posted that 3.5 years ago.  We appreciate your effort though!

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: