PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:50:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

canasta

Started by mam,

Previous topic - Next topic

mam

can someone pls tell me if there is an auto for canasta yet?

Super Duckie

but of course, but it only draws and discards

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: Duckie Quackers on August 19, 2004, 07:50:04 PM
but of course, but it only draws and discards

There is actually one that melds as well.  I would put the addy in here but with all the stuff going on who knows what would happen.

Super Duckie

mam

i found it but i can not get it to work ??

sorry a bit blonde on computer matters lol..........if i cant just download it and it works them i'm knackered lol

Super Duckie

Give a yell for Homer, he can help ya out more

Pogo_Nut

Quote from: mam on August 19, 2004, 07:53:53 PM
i found it but i can not get it to work ??

sorry a bit blonde on computer matters lol..........if i cant just download it and it works them i'm knackered lol

Please remember that all canasta programs on the ftp site are still in beta. They my not work for everybody.

mam

if anyone can explain...............and i mean explain simply i would appreciate it

i downloaded the canasta with the meld and it downloaded ok then asked me what i was using and I clicked xp then it just disappeared lol..........i started game in a room with only 2 players me and bot and nothing happened

i am on 75 sec timer and 2 cards drawn do i need to change anything else

the only other thing i have read is about the colour change

Blue Aquarius

I think you have to play in a 4 person room.  I could be wrong though.

Pogo_Nut

Quote from: mam on August 19, 2004, 07:59:54 PM
if anyone can explain...............and i mean explain simply i would appreciate it

i downloaded the canasta with the meld and it downloaded OK then asked me what i was using and I clicked xp then it just disappeared lol..........i started game in a room with only 2 players me and bot and nothing happened

i am on 75 sec timer and 2 cards drawn do i need to change anything else

the only other thing i have read is about the colour change

I may be mistaken but reading how you are using it you say you start the helper then load the game. You need to have the game loaded and click start. Then start the helper. Recommended settings is 1024x768 32 bit color. I would also disable the timer if I where you. It Will Play with both 2 and 4 players against the bots.

Super Duckie

mam

omg................dont get technical

IE ???

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

thank you Homer, haha, should of been more specific, hehe, silly ducky

mam

i think i will just wait till there is one i can just download then it will play lol

thanks for all your help folks

how do i get a picture by the side of my name and writing underneath like you folks??

if it's difficult just tell me to forget it...............i will understand lol

Super Duckie

want one thats upside down like mine???

Homer

Quote from: mam on August 19, 2004, 08:32:52 PM
i think i will just wait till there is one i can just download then it will play lol

thanks for all your help folks

how do i get a picture by the side of my name and writing underneath like you folks??

if it's difficult just tell me to forget it...............i will understand lol

What did you have in mind? I can make something for you but you gotta help with an idea....colors,theme etc :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

Homer will make something very cool, he's good at it

gettysrevenge

Mam I am getty and I like you am so computer illiterate its not funny.  However, since becoming a member and loyally reading alot if not all the new post daily in all the forums I am getting to be alot more comfortable.  Dont feel bad for asking questions I just ask a question myself on the forum about canasta is nast to getty or some such thing.  Keep reading all you can and you will pick up alot of help from our community of members and the staff. I hope you will feel more comfortable as you read.  I found daily reading of all posts really helped me.  I just click on the unread posts since last visit and also the show new replies to post.  Its a big help and although I am NOT great at the computer at least I have a broader idea of how this and that work best and what this or that mean.  Its confusing but you will see soon that it all starts to make sense.  Hope I helped ya a little. Boasting ya up and its nice to see new people asking quetions on the forums.  Getty

Super Duckie

yea, without these new people asking question, we'd just be sitting around doing nothing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview