This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

canasta

Started by mam,

Previous topic - Next topic

mam

am an AOL member, but I do not play for free, I have to pay the same as you do.

They can play the games, but as paying member, you get some add'l things, like double jackpots.

It is my understanding that anyone can play the games, that is why they have member and non-member rooms.

If you just hit lay and do not select a room, you can go into any available room, not just member rooms.

Unless there has been a recent rule change, I don;t think non-paying members get the badges, they just get to play the games and go for a single jackpot.

One other key things, AOL owns Pogo. That is why it comes up as AOL Games. So ultimately, all AOL members pay a price, we pay a higher price for our service then most providers charge.

we really need 2 get 2 pogo bout all these aol members that r not paying to play the games that WE paying members DO,it is abso. NOT fair 2 those that do pay to play these games n work our as$es off to win our badges..i c many aol players in some game rooms that i have gone into,to try n get my badge 4 that game,n there they r! a bunch of aol players..it is NOT fair that WE pay n they dont,but yet they get to play the games n possibly win badges,like this tammy woman that i have gotton a few msg's from in here,non paying members r not suppose 2 b able to send msg's either,but yet i c that she is! n has been sending them 2 others,what the heck is goin on w/pogo anyways! allowing aol's to play games n send msg's now!? we need to get this stopped NOW,its not fair to those of us that pay,where does pogo get off letting non memb.'s play games plus! send msg's to others..this is BULL..pls pass this 1 around would u? how in the world is this tammy being able to send msg's anyways,let alone play the games n etc..THIS is really upsetting n needs to b stopped w/the aol ppl...tuvm!...very perturbed over this!...p.s. i just saw @ least 8 aol players in a game room i just left..BULL on that!..tks again...

i have probably put this in the wrong area, im sure someone will put me right

i have just received this email in my club pogo mail

the top bit isnt too bad if you can make out the underneath writing it all makes sense i suppose, i agree with what they are saying

but i would also like to add being from the the UK i pay for aol and i also pay for club pogo, but i am unable to win the jackpots.............if you read the rules only americans and canadians can claim ...........so what the hell am i paying for .............badges (and some dam naff ones at that)!!!!!!!!!!!!

gettysrevenge

thats the truth duckie!!!  How did you do in the challenges this week.  I got mine done Pop Fuey was a pooey one to do  ;D  lol   I hope all did well and accomplished all the challenge pop was fun just b o r i n g nice to have those autos whoo hoo  getty Cheats biggest flirt   :-*

Super Duckie

oh i got my Popfu and working on my pop fu personal challenge, Speed Round 150 times :)

Dream Faerie

Hey all, I am STILL having problems with the Canasta Auto (Beta) There isnt a Macro Auto that will work on my computer. I am running Windows XP, IE 6 (AND AOL9.0) 512 MB RAM, 120 GB Hard Drive. Everything that I was told to do for people who had problems with Macros.
Any idea if there will be a Canasta Auto that is NOT a Macro?  :(

Thanks in Advance! As always, you all ROCK!  O0

*~Kris

Tinksfeisty

Homer do you use PSP to make the cute pictures? Duckie I always want to hit the side of my monitor when I see your "Duckie" sign lol. ;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

Quote from: Tinksfeisty on August 20, 2004, 05:43:58 AM
Homer do you use PSP to make the cute pictures? Duckie I always want to hit the side of my monitor when I see your "Duckie" sign lol. ;D

go ahead, give  it a good whack

PogoStik

can someone help???????? ok here it is. everytime i run the helper it works,
then after about an hour my game room closes. what is up with that??

techguy722

The Canasta helper worked great for me, yes sometimes it does not stay going all day or night, but for the most part it does play very good. Infact I have had my Scooter Rank 50 badge for over a week now. And this helper didn't cost anything! How can you beat that? All I can say is Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview