This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape Buddy

Started by PissedOffPumpkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

PissedOffPumpkin

Yeah, well, up to now I'm one of those who plays everything manually. Um, not counting many years ago when I used a cheat program for that bloody Derby thingy. I am TOTALLY giving up on Mahjong Escape timed games though. CRIKEY!!! Steam is comin' out both ears and my nose! Okay, so anyway, I downloaded the trial version of Mahjong Escape Buddy. It plays for a little while and then just stops dead. I don't see a button for 'continue' or anything like that. In fact, there's an option for 'stop' even though, yeah, it is definitely stopped. WTF? Anyone?

Squid

Someone will chime in who has more Buddy experience than I but it should be continuing on its own, I believe.  I am using Badgewinners auto right now because I have it and it does a good job.  I play Byzantine, level 16, and it gets it done in less than 10 seconds.  Lordy, I love that level. 

PissedOffPumpkin

C~M

The PB free trials last a week but they stop every so often. That is because they are trials. The BW autos cost $10 each but the more you buy at once the cheaper they are.

mycatownsme

I have found BadgeWinners auto for this game to be the best!

And I also like to stock up when they have sales. Great deals.

If this were the only auto you were going to get right now, you would find it well worth it.

Good Luck to you.  tumbsup.gif

PissedOffPumpkin

Ah, thanks CM and Mycat! Mostly I enjoy challenges for the sake of the challenge. But I loved Mahjong long before there was a Pogo, and I think they ruined it by putting time limits on the game. I ignore the time limits in the other Mahjong games, but you can't ignore a timer that actually runs out. Went from being a stress-reliever to being a stress-inducer. I'll take a look at BadgeWinners. Thanks again!  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview