PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 06:22:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Weekly Challenges for July 5th - 11th, 2017

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Pogo Weekly Challenges for July 5th – July 11th, 2017

World Class Solitaire – Mileage May Vary
Visit 2 Cities This Week!

Trizzle  - Mega Machine
Create 111 Mega Matches This Week!

Get the PlayBuddy Autos here: http://www.playbuddy.com/pogodownloads.php

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

camera.gif Oh thanks so much, always helps so much to know what they are in advance.
Question: Is there any way to find out what the name of the upcoming badges are? Always wondered about this, lol.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on June 29, 2017, 12:33:44 PM
camera.gif Oh thanks so much, always helps so much to know what they are in advance.
Question: Is there any way to find out what the name of the upcoming badges are? Always wondered about this, lol.

I haven't been able to figure it out, so I just check on Pogo for the information. They post the next week's challenges when the current week's challenges go live.

And for the images, I have a friend who sends them to me when they can get them.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 01, 2017, 05:36:43 PM
I haven't been able to figure it out, so I just check on Pogo for the information. They post the next week's challenges when the current week's challenges go live.

And for the images, I have a friend who sends them to me when they can get them.
Leave it to this site to be so helpful, thanks so much Stinky  cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

thanks for the info.  I usually go in pogo too my badges & scroll down on left side & it shows you what the games for next week are. that is if they have put them on the page.   tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Wednesday Badge Tips

World Class Solitaire
Mileage May Vary Badge - Visit 2 cities this week!

- Complete hands of Solitaire to progress towards new city destinations. Each city may have a different amount of hands needed to win.

- Use the other cards in your stacks before pulling cards from the deck.

- The Bonus cards will reveal a score-multiplier, but each will also award one of the 6 Power Ups. Shuffle, Peek, or Grabs. Use these when you get stuck to help finish the game.

- If you get stuck, use Grab to move the next card in that foundation stack, to the stack. Peek will give you a peek at all of the hidden cards. Shuffle will give you a one-time re-shuffle of any cards remaining in your deck.

Trizzle
Mega Machine Badge - Create 111 mega matches this week!

- Drag rows or columns to match 3 or more of the same color and size doll.

- Match three large dolls (this is a Mega Match) as often as you can to earn points and increase the size of surrounding dolls.

- Forming Mega Matches near the middle of the board will increase the size of up to eight dolls.

- Using a power up at the right time can save a ton of moves or help you make Mega Matches.

- Paint lets you change the color of one doll. Remove Doll will remove one doll from the board. Size Up will increase the size of one doll.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview