This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

The Magic Marathon starts this Tuesday but ends on April 1. Had to go read that to make sure.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on March 03, 2019, 11:13:57 AM
The Magic Marathon starts this Tuesday but ends on April 1. Had to go read that to make sure.

I'm sorry, you are correct. The magic marathon starts this Tuesday, March 5th and ends on April 1st.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

MsMissy

Oh gosh, another challenge coming so soon. I could use 4 hands to help me out. so many to do.  giggle2.gif

Mayhem

The new 10-Challenge Rose Race Badge Marathon starts tomorrow, March 8th.

Mayhem

Events

Poppit! Bingo Single Game Badge Marathon is slated to begin soon.

New Games

- Pogo Daily Sudoku will be available soon.
- Coming in the first half of 2019 : Word Search Daily HD, Mahjong Garden HD and many more.

Other Information

Mini Mall - There will no longer be new items added to the Pogo Mini Mall as they are focusing on bringing new content and updates to other parts of the site.

With Java and Flash technologies being phased out across the internet, Pogo will be retiring some Java and Flash games in June (see the list here)

Note that while these games are going away, there is always the possibility some will be updated and brought back later.

Squid

I'll miss the mini mall updates.  I always like getting a new outfit and background!

KrAzY

Quote from: Squid on March 12, 2019, 02:56:32 PM
I'll miss the mini mall updates.  I always like getting a new outfit and background!

I still have same outfit mini i had when i signed up for pogo i think and until recently it still said i was 27 and single in my profile and i am now 42 and married and finally updated it rofl. Tells you how often i cared about mine my mini or profile. giggle2.gif

LittleFawn

I do not update mine that much either.

Mayhem

I haven't changed my mini outfit in forever either. I found something I liked and just stuck with it.

Stinkerbell

I don't like to change for the holidays, but I am a seasonal kind of gal.

TheLastDodo

I don't change my Mini too often I just like collecting everything that gets released

Squid

I figure if I'm going to collect the various items, I might as well use them.  I like the change every so often.  I'm all shamrocky at the moment.  LOL  I'll soon be Eastery and general Springiness for the season!  I usually just use the snapshots created.

MsMissy

I like to change mine for the holidays, especially Christmas.

Mayhem

The Poppit Bingo (5) badge marathon starts this Friday, March 22nd.

Squid

MsMissy

thank you, didn't no another 1 is coming out.

Mayhem

You're welcome! I'm not sure what's next after this event, but I'll be sure to post it here when that information is released.

We may getting a small break ...

Mayhem

Coming Friday: Spike's Bingo Blast Badge Marathon

A brand-new Badge Marathon arrives on Friday. If you're a Club Pogo Member, you'll be receiving the new Spike's Bingo Blast Personal Marathon Album in your gifts.

Inside you'll find five new Challenges for Poppit! Bingo to race through. Finish them all before time runs out to win a bonus completion badge for the album.

See you on the starting line this Friday!

Squid