This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Dunkin' Donuts Bakery Series Coffee Sample Pack

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Get your Free Dunkin' Donuts Bakery Series Coffee Sample Pack.

You will receive 3 free sample packs : Blueberry Pancake, Dulce de Leche Cookie and Coconut Caramel.

https://promotions.dunkinathome.com/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I'm not very interested in flavored coffees.  I like my coffee straight up.  I ordered it, though, because maybe someone will enjoy them.  THANK YOU!

Mayhem

snap20

Thanks! Same as Squiddy...figure my mom will like them, so I'll give them to her.

Mayhem

I'm not a fan of these either, but I figured maybe someone here would like them.

Squid

Squid

Got my coffees in today's mail.  I'm tempted to try them now.  The pictures on the packages look scrumptious.  Stay tuned...

Mayhem

Squid

I tried the Blueberry Pancake coffee this morning.  While I understand why some people might like it, it's not my cup of tea (pun totally intended).  I guess I'm too predictable... I like my coffee straight up.  My mom or friends might enjoy it.

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 01, 2017, 08:42:30 AM
Was it too sweet though?
Not sweet at all.  Had a blueberry pancake flavor to it but a bit of a strange after-taste that I find unpleasant.  I added a little sugar and it did not help that after-taste.   All these sample coffees are artificially flavored and that bothers me a bit.  I feel like everything is chemically flavored these days.

I'm not big on all the flavors for coffees, lattes, etc.  I feel like we all want to eat dessert ALL THE TIME.  If I want to taste pumpkin pie, I'll just have pumpkin pie!  hehehe

Squid

I tried the coconut caramel variety this morning and it is definitely better than the Blueberry pancake.  I'm not getting the weird aftertaste.  Tomorrow:  I'll try the Dulce de Leche!  Ole!

Mayhem

Squid

I tried the Dulce de Leche today, too.  It's not too bad.  Coconut caramel is the best, then Dulce, then Blueberry Pancake.  None of them are sweet, just coffee with flavoring.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview