This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

6 invites to gmail

Started by marky03,

Previous topic - Next topic

marky03

who wants oone. First 6 to reply get it. Include your email address. Do not pm me i wont get it.

Super Duckie

sean007

So are we getting your gmail or was this a joke

PogoCheater9099

Hedgy2136

Super Duckie

sean007

lol no responce this has to be a joke  ;D

Whats more funny is people that make new names just to post to get an extra i wonder if anyone has attempted that lol

sean007

PogoCheater9099

well still no luck!!!!!!!! I have tried so many times at trying 2 get an invite and still nothing!! I even bought 1 from EBAY over 2 weeks ago and I have payed when I bought it and still nothing!!!!!!!! I guess im just not ment 2 get an invite!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Super Duckie

guess ya aren't pogocheater..............unless ya PM me your email addy ;)

Blue Aquarius

I pm'd him and told him I would give him one but havent heard anything from him.  I would gladly give ya one PogoCheater.

marky03

this is not a joke. Sean i sent you one. And zinraan was right after your so my last one goes to him/her.  :D

ef9n15

Super Duckie

Dream Faerie

I Know, I know I'm late, BUT I have a good excuse lol.
I got up at 4AM, drove 2 1/2 hrs to take my mom to the hospital to have surgery to remove Cancer (They friggin' lost my mom for 45 minutes!!  >:(  )Then drove all the way back. & if you are from Illinois, you know that Chicago (Hospital) & Rockford(Where I live) Arent close to each other lol
So, IF there happens to be one still available, I would gladly take one off your hands  ;D

*~Kris

gettysrevenge

well I would love to have one too!!  So anyone wanna blow me a kiss of a g-mail contact me at  pogomania104@aol.com  and I will send this kiss back with a smile  :-*  ;)  getty pogocheats biggest flirt  now that should be a contest then I would surely win something lol 

Blue Aquarius

Sent one to Elfn and Getty.  MarriedMom, if you will let me know the email addy to send yours to I will send you one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview