This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fog Cutters No Credit

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

So what now?  Played 5 games, got my fog cutters and no credit.  Changed tabs forums to challenges and refreshed and still nothing BAH HUM BUG

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on December 20, 2017, 08:22:11 PM
So what now?  Played 5 games, got my fog cutters and no credit.  Changed tabs forums to challenges and refreshed and still nothing BAH HUM BUG

Pogo was glitching last night. I was playing something, left the room to play something else and kept getting a message. Tried another game, same thing. Rebooted, tried again, same thing. Either they couldn't load the game or they couldn't give me credit. I used Chrome.

I had no problem earning the fogcutters earlier in the day, though.  In fact, all I did was go to the rooms that had fogcutters, found the fogcutter, and when that level ended, credit was given and I left the room. I didn't even use the fogcutters or finish the game.

I hope you can get it done today!

mycatownsme

gigi

ok there's a forum in pogo that helped me figure it out...... they list the location of each free game that has goggles and the paid games that have them.  I don't pay for games, so the 9 free locations are my only choice.  I apparently had a challenge in the past about goggles/fogcutters and used all but two, so I have to play through the entire episode locations to re activate the goggles.................. I don't have an auto hahahaha therefore................. I don't have a badge...... but good luck to the rest of you...... maybe on some rainy summer night when I'm bored I'll go back and play this one................... naaaaa probably not

Squid

Send me your info, gigi, if you want, and I'll get it for you.  It's pretty quick.

Stinkerbell

Here's a good one, gigi - I have a badge activate to complete 30 levels in SG. I completed the entire new garden - 60 levels - and still didn't get the badge.

Oh, and.... I was going through and adding the new mini items to my cart and saw the Peppermint Cheer item - she is spazzing out!!! I was so distracted by the thought it must be a California "Peppermint" (marijuana mint) candy cane that I added it to my cart and bought it!  I'm such a dolt. I hadn't intended to get anything but the token items, but somehow ended up getting a peppermint toking item, too.

gigi

Stinker, you probably do this, but if not.......................... when I have to get "X" number of levels I just set my Uncle to repeat the same hand over and over. 

I haven't looked at the new mini's yet, but I take a peek after I wrap a few more presents lol
Xmas Tree Xmas Tree Xmas Tree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview