This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Which Forum?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

ok so as to make this post legit and in the right forum I have to look in the mirror and say pogo pogo pogo three times, right? 
This is sort of Pogo related (no, I'm just wanting to share)  I got the best xmas present ever, a back lite keyboard and I can change the colors blue orange lilac. 

Mayhem

Very nice!  tumbsup.gif

I have something similar myself. It will let me change the key colors to anything I want.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

I knew it, wrong forum, thanks for doing that...................... guess saying pogo three times wasn't the trick lol

Squid

I love the keyboard.  I actually do puter work in the dark sometimes and can't tell you how often I hit the wrong keys.  I might have to get me some of this! 

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 26, 2017, 11:04:09 AM
I love the keyboard.  I actually do puter work in the dark sometimes and can't tell you how often I hit the wrong keys.  I might have to get me some of this!

and the keys have large letters which really helps me, not that I look when I type hahahaha.  I'm having a problem with a lot of typos even tho the keys themselves are a normal size.  I tlhink it's two things, getting used to a different touch..... all key boards feel different to me and getting my nails cut down lol

mycatownsme

What a great keyboard! And thanks for posting the picture of it.
I will remember this when it comes close to my birthday and am asked what I would like.
Heck, it could be birthday and Christmas and what ever.
I had a computer with a back lit keyboard and loved it. This computer I have now had the right price but no lighted keyboard. I have been able to get along with out it but did not know these could be purchased on their own.
Nice to know.  elf2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview