This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Magic (January 2018)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Badge Magic badges for January 2018 are now available. The first turn will cost you 6 gems, and the rest of the turns are 14 gems.

These badges will be available through January 25th.

https://www.pogo.com/challenge/badge-magic.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Sounds good... tyvm.  6 gems is a bargain but I liked the weekly Badge magics more when Pogo had them.

mycatownsme

Thanks Mayhem. That month has gone by fast and here we are back to badge magic again.
I may give this bunch a try this time. There seems to be more badges in games that I enjoy.
I would like it even better if Pogo would have the settings to where once you get one of 3 badges in the same game, it would prevent you from getting another in that same game until you get one of each and then start the duplicates. This way we could participate and be happy to get the badge in every game but not get another until you had one on each game. Hope this makes sense.
It would be more of our choice if we wanted the duplicate badges and bring up sales of these badges for Pogo for the many that I see are not getting more then one or two. Just a thought.

smokyrain

tumbsup.gif Thanks for the tip... I don't mind 6 gems. I sometimes hate how games end up costing you for so many things. I like sales lol

Squid

I always waited for a sale.  You save a lot of gems and eventually they all go on sale, for the most part.

Mayhem

Just a reminder that tomorrow, January 25th is the last day to grab these badges!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview