PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:47:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Levels & Badges for Jewel Academy

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo had added 40 new levels and 12 new badges to Jewel Academy. The game now has a total of 180 levels.

You can earn 1 new gate badge, 2 new level badges, 2 new star badges, 1 new power-up badge and 6 new connect 11000 gems badges.

http://www.pogo.com/games/jewelacademy_h5
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Playing this game with auto will get you close...but you might have to play some levels manually.
Good luck
S1lent

Squid

I got to level 180 but there are about 5 levels that simply don't want to go to 3 stars without some help.  I refuse to buy powerups

mycatownsme

I was shocked when I won 6 new badges right after winning level 141. They were the 1100 ,hope I have the right number of zeros. And I think one was something else but can't remember now. I got so excited to have them all show up like that. Maybe after I get some sleep I'll remember right.  embarrassed.gif

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on March 30, 2018, 01:56:53 AM
Forgot to say great job Squid. tumbsup.gif
TY, dahlink!  I kept at it and now have 3 stars in all levels without buying any power ups.  It is possible!  GOOD LUCK!

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on March 30, 2018, 04:23:37 AM
TY, dahlink!  I kept at it and now have 3 stars in all levels without buying any power ups.  It is possible!  GOOD LUCK!

That's good to know!  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview