Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help with the Weekly challenge 3/28 Poppit! Party

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Figured it out. One of those days.

gigi

well, the obvious is did you click activate???   I'll go play it now and see what I get done and let you know

gigi

I played both autos and PB is the only one that got me the points.  I have game options set at try for zero balloons remaining.  Good Luck.  This is going to take a minimum of 23 games and I didn't make it first try, so this is going to take a while................ at least for me............ I mean my uncle

UPDATE
finished, had no problems, played original spike repeat

mycatownsme

I did what you did Gigi . Got it done with Spike.

A long time friend passed away and seems like I'm taking a bit more time for the brain cells to kick in. And haven't really been on board as usual. Couldn't get into it. But hope that not too many brain cells left this time. I need  them all.  wow.gif

i hope you and uncle have fun. I did set it at get 5 or fewer remaining and it went well there.
I did use the Spike power up with the 2 pins too.

And yes I did activate it.  giggle2.gif   

gigi

So sorry about your friend, I know that kind of loss first hand................. no words, just hugs

mycatownsme

Thank you.  embrace.gif.   I was sleeping and for some reason I woke up and now I can't get back to sleep cuz I can't get her off my mind. She really was a true friend and I miss her a whole lot. After reading here I will give sleep another try. So much to do around here for Easter. Thanks again.

Squid

Stinkerbell

I, too, am sorry for your loss, cat.  embrace.gif

The only thing that helps me get through the passing of loved ones is my firm belief that we'll be together again one day. And, they are no longer suffering or having to live in this fallen world.

mycatownsme

smokyrain

So sorry for the loss of your Friend cat . I had troubles with Poppit Party too. Took me forever, but I finally finished it last night around 10 pm lol with the help of auto, repeat on spike and less than five.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview