Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Author Topic: Quinn's Aquarium  (Read 50354 times)

Offline gigi

• Amethyst
Re: Quinn's Aquarium
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2018, 09:19:11 pm »
Yes, and I was impressed with her openness this time. As you said, she was very clear!!!   embrace.gif

And I just tried it and it really does need work, but it's an awful game.  Terrible that you can't put back a tile.  I'm going to wait this one out and save my frustrations.  I'll see how the autos progress and try it again as a personal challenge.

Online Squid

• Diamond
  • Tentacles are for hugs!
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2018, 06:38:39 am »
Would anyone like me to post all the curse words I came up with when I won the twentieth of 20 games needed for the weekly challenge and then, at the end of the game, a pop up told me I was signed in on multiple devices and I, therefore, did not get credit for the win.  Really... I'll be happy to post the string of filth, if you'd like.   I was signed in on one device.  One.  Count 'em... one.   swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Offline gigi

• Amethyst
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2018, 07:35:53 am »
Would anyone like me to post all the curse words I came up with when I won the twentieth of 20 games needed for the weekly challenge and then, at the end of the game, a pop up told me I was signed in on multiple devices and I, therefore, did not get credit for the win.  Really... I'll be happy to post the string of filth, if you'd like.   I was signed in on one device.  One.  Count 'em... one.   swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

OMG THE SHOCK, THE HORROR, THE HUMANITY Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You can message them to me, but you probably aren't through, so any time you are ready.  Sooooo very sorry

Online Squid

• Diamond
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2018, 09:40:55 am »
Thank you, Gigi!  I really needed some sympathy on this one!  You da best!

Offline gigi

• Amethyst
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2018, 10:36:16 am »
 embrace.gif

Online Squid

• Diamond
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2018, 04:49:44 pm »
I played 364 games today and won NONE, zero, zilch.  My settings are correct.   Yeah, this is fun.

Offline gigi

• Amethyst
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2018, 05:09:12 pm »
Bet you felt like you played for almost a year lolololololol

Offline LittleFawn

• Amethyst
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2018, 06:33:02 pm »
Sounds like you are better off doing it by hand if the auto is that bad.

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2018, 06:45:57 pm »
I'm surprised you guys are having issues with the buddy.  I just ran the buddy and let it play 3 games - and it won them all.

Is your "tile quality" set to maximum? You can check by : Click on the gear icon > Settings

Also, the buddy can only play using the "classic tile" set.

To check or change your tile sets, start a new game so the game pieces are showing and click on the gear icon.

Click on "Tile Sets".

Click on "Classic" and then the "Close" button.

If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

Online Squid

• Diamond
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2018, 07:36:10 pm »
All settings are as required and/or suggested.  You're 3 for 3?  Lucky guy!

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2018, 07:40:59 pm »
I'm used Internet Explorer if that helps.

Offline gigi

• Amethyst
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2018, 08:02:45 pm »
just a reminder if you try BW's the tile set is "Assessible" and so far is only a helper finding matches while you play at the same time.  So it's like two people playing the same game.  Works like crap hahahahahaha

Offline LittleFawn

• Amethyst
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2018, 08:49:20 pm »
I did this by hand so I do not know how bad the buddy is. I will try the buddy out and see how it does.

Offline Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2018, 08:51:27 pm »
Ken,

I got an email back from PB explaining that they've discovered that there are 2 versions of the game. One version has "Maximum" and the other only has "Highest".  They've tweaked the auto a bit to help those of us who don't have "Maximum". It did run a bit better, and I did get the challenge, but I had to play at least 10 of the 20 by hand.

Bottom line - they are aware there are issues and they're working on improving the auto.

Offline LittleFawn

• Amethyst
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2018, 09:15:14 pm »
In order to play maximum you need to have your display settings to the recommended one which is way to small for me to read and I have different display settings and it plays only the highest one. To me I am better off playing by hand. I did try the auto and it only won 1 out of 4 games. Noticed a few things and sent in a bug report.

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2018, 09:30:42 pm »
Ken,

I got an email back from PB explaining that they've discovered that there are 2 versions of the game. One version has "Maximum" and the other only has "Highest".  They've tweaked the auto a bit to help those of us who don't have "Maximum". It did run a bit better, and I did get the challenge, but I had to play at least 10 of the 20 by hand.

Bottom line - they are aware there are issues and they're working on improving the auto.

Thank you for letting us know!  tumbsup.gif

Offline smokyrain

• Quartz
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2018, 10:25:26 pm »
I just want to get this game over with lol. I hate it already. Also I don't think pogo should make you pay for an undo button lol.

I have tried both autos, and yes BW is only a helper sux

Playbuddy is much better.

Thanks for all the news on it

Offline s1lentscream

• Amethyst
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2018, 08:57:33 am »
Greetings,
Playing manual is the way to go for me.  I use the Accessible tiles
Good luck
S1lent

Online Squid

• Diamond
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2018, 09:10:51 am »
I want the game over with but I am not willing to play by hand and the auto is still too inconsistent, requiring babysitting.  I guess this is one I won't be getting.

Offline gigi

• Amethyst
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2018, 10:11:18 am »
I want the game over with but I am not willing to play by hand and the auto is still too inconsistent, requiring babysitting.  I guess this is one I won't be getting.

I'm with you Squid.  I posted (somewhere) that I would make it a personal sometime in the future when the autos work

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: