Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2018 Father's Day Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Quote from: Squid on June 14, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
Just verifying... which tiles did you use?

the standard set.  You have to actually start and be in the game to change tiles

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

double *DOINK*

Yep, I've got all the right settings.  The game hates me.

Stinkerbell

So, how is this possible?  I chose the Ferngully tile for a match, they should have been one on top of the other because all other tiles were in the clear, yet when I clicked it it gave me the no other moves. I did undo and then this is what I have.

Which PU remaining would get me out of this?

Mayhem

I sure hope that's a bug. Otherwise, Pogo is forcing people to use the extra tile holder power-up just to finish the game.

Squid

That is one helluva glitch and I would not want to use a p/u for fear that the p/u would not work but the p/u would be lost.

gigi

Worked for about 6 games, then back to same old same old....... playing by hand and looking at the auto hints works better so far. Tired of jumping through hoops,  not submitting any more reports, 6 was my limit

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on June 15, 2018, 09:33:18 AM
Worked for about 6 games, then back to same old same old....... playing by hand and looking at the auto hints works better so far. Tired of jumping through hoops,  not submitting any more reports, 6 was my limit

That's how I played too. I'd run the auto when I couldn't be here, but then I played by hand using the auto for suggestions - which I often ignored. LOL

Squid

You will all be happy to know that I completed the badge and the Fathers Day Marathon.   I never, NEVER, NEVER want to speak of this again! 

gigi

Quote from: Squid on June 15, 2018, 11:51:24 AM
You will all be happy to know that I completed the badge and the Fathers Day Marathon.   I never, NEVER, NEVER want to speak of this again!

WHAT SHE SAID

Stinkerbell

gigi

smokyrain

Quote from: gigi on June 15, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
WHAT SHE SAID

LOL CONGRATS!!!! I have yet to do the darned thing...Finishing Phlinx II first... Almost done it.

gigi

Quote from: smokyrain on June 15, 2018, 08:08:57 PM
LOL CONGRATS!!!! I have yet to do the darned thing...Finishing Phlinx II first... Almost done it.

I think you have until the 17th for the Father's Day, that's why I did that one first

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on June 15, 2018, 08:21:18 PM
I think you have until the 17th for the Father's Day, that's why I did that one first

Yes, the deadline is tomorrow night at 11:59PM.

catfancie

I've been working on the last one, in combination of PB & by hand.  And I'm stuck at level 26.  Can't get past it.  Any suggestions? 

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on June 16, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
I've been working on the last one, in combination of PB & by hand.  And I'm stuck at level 26.  Can't get past it.  Any suggestions? 
That was the level I was stuck on, too, Cat.  I played almost 400 games before I won the level.  Yeah... I know.....
Keep an eye on the game.  The auto will frequently go for a dead tile or just end the game early.  If you think you can improve upon it, stop the auto, hit UNDO and do the rest by hand.  I almost gave up on this one.  After that level, it gets easier.

catfancie

Quote from: Squid on June 15, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview