This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More FREE Items in Thursday's Mini Mall Releases

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is now offering more FREE Items in Thursday's Mini Mall releases. Here is what they had to say about it :

New in the Mini Mall Thursday: More FREE Items

We heard a lot of positive feedback on the pricing in recent Mini Mall releases, particularly the part where many items were free. We're keeping the good times going from now on, so all token Mini items will be free.

If you visit the Mini Mall this Thursday, you'll find plenty of patriotic-themed items available for the new low price of zero tokens. Get your Mini ready for Independence Day on us!

There will still be fancy premium Gem-priced items to buy, but now there will always be free items in the mix, too.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

gigi

Mayhem

Mayhem

I was under the impression that these free items were only going to be available on Thursday's releases.

It appears all token items will be free - starting this Thursday. Since the newer games don't reward tokens, maybe this is Pogo's new solution to the issue?

Squid

I suppose but then that obviates the need for tokens entirely, no?  What else do we use tokens for?

Mayhem

Yeah, I hope they are not getting rid of tokens because they will create quite a stir with the users.

Pogo mentioned they were working on something new, but wasn't ready to share it with us yet.