This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Magic Is Going On Hiatus

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is taking a break with Badge Magic for little while. They do not give an exact date when it will return.

-----

Badge Magic Is Going On Hiatus

Heads up, Badge Collectors: Badge Magic is taking a break for a little while. It will return for the holidays with new sets of Badges to unlock!

In the meantime, you can still find brand-new Mix-n-Match Badges every week in Badge Central.

Source : http://blog.pogo.com/badge-magic-is-going-on-hiatus/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

This might be a failed effort?  They changed it not so long ago and now it's going on an extended vaca?

Mayhem

It might be! I wonder how many users were buying them.

LittleFawn

I did not buy much of these. The only ones I actually got were this last set. I tend to buy mix and match to the games I like.

mycatownsme

Not sad to see this go away. I would buy one but stopped when they had so many hard things to do to get the badge. Just not worth it to me to even get one in case I got a really hard one. I wonder if more people felt the same?

catfancie

I am one of those that have never bought any of the Badge Magic badges.  So I won't miss it.

Squid

I only bought the one magic badge each month because it was only 6 gems.  That's it.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 04, 2018, 07:51:36 PM
I only bought the one magic badge each month because it was only 6 gems.  That's it.

I think the majority of the people who bought any did that as well. Maybe that's the problem, and they are going to try something different.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 04, 2018, 07:51:36 PM

That's how I do it. There was one month when they had a sale on the sets and I bought them all because the price was at least as good as a BOGO 50%.

S1lent

Good morning to all you PogoCheats,
Wow, I am caught up.  Is POGO going to have "Flip-the-Cards" for this month.

Thanks from
Silent aka "Anxious in Idaho"

Mayhem

No, I'm assuming it won't be back until Christmas.