This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Facebook Connect for Pogo iPhone App is Ending

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

As part of the ongoing upgrades to the Pogo sign-in experience, we are phasing out support for Facebook Connect on the Pogo iPhone App.

For the majority of Pogo players, this will have no impact. For those of you who do use your Facebook account to sign in to Pogo's App, here's what you need to know:

- Facebook Connect for the Pogo iPhone App will end on August 27th.
- If you use Facebook Connect to sign in to the Pogo iPhone App, you will be prompted to update your Pogo account on or after the above date. You cannot update your account prior to that date.
- Updating will be handled through your normal Pogo sign-in process. You will see a few extra screens asking for additional information.

After that, you can sign in like any Pogo user, using a screen name and password. All your tokens, Badges and game progress will be preserved.

This change is part of our ongoing switch to the EA Network for all account sign-ins. For a more thorough explanation of what that means and what to expect, please read our overview.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

https://blog.pogo.com/new-sign-in-faq/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Thanks for the update Mayhem. 
I'm glad to say I am one of the few people who does not use Facebook every day.  I'm lucky if I sign in to my account once a month. 

Mayhem

I use Facebook everyday, but only for business. This doesn't effect me either, as I've never "connected" with any websites using any social media.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid