This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fall Buzz Marathon Album

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I am down to one badge to go to complete this album. Quinn's Aquarium, Get 24 lock tiles.  I have been playing for days and only have 8.  I am running out of time to finish it.  It is a really lousy challenge to give as you have absolutely no control over when you get these keys.  Been playing all day and have gotten 2 lock keys.  Is it better with the random games rather than the actual fish tank rooms?  thanks

Squid

I had better luck than that, Raine.  If you want me to try, let me know.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on November 18, 2018, 01:35:45 AM
I am down to one badge to go to complete this album. Quinn's Aquarium, Get 24 lock tiles.  I have been playing for days and only have 8.  I am running out of time to finish it.  It is a really lousy challenge to give as you have absolutely no control over when you get these keys.  Been playing all day and have gotten 2 lock keys.  Is it better with the random games rather than the actual fish tank rooms?  thanks

YES! This game is a nightmare, but it is MUCH better with the random/bonus games. The reason is that you can keep losing and  quitting a level and it will restart a different level. It doesn't make you replay a level until you beat it.  I admit that I bought power ups to beat the first aquarium but from here on out, now that it's done, I'm good for future challenges.

LittleFawn

I started this badge yesterday and did like 3 games and got 4. It is so random at to when you get them.

LittleFawn

It does make it easier if you have random puzzles. I went this route to cut time. Finished in about 2 hours total playing.

raine56

Thanks very much for the info.  I went random puzzles and it was much better. I got in about 3 hours Yay

catfancie

Finally finished the last badge in this album and boy was it a pain in the behind.  I don't normally buy power ups but on this game I started with 250 gems and now I have 90 left.  QA is an expensive game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview