This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coming Soon: Jungle Gin HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Coming Soon - The HTML 5 Update to Jungle Gin!

Hello Pogo Community,

Coming soon, the HTML 5 update to Jungle Gin will be up and available to play!

Here's what you can expect:
- The Flash version of Jungle Gin will be upgraded to the NEW HTML 5 update to Jungle Gin in January 2020.
- The game will have the same URL, but you'll need to re-save the upgraded game to your Favorites List.
- All unfinished, activated Badges from the Flash version of Jungle Gin will be auto-awarded to your account on a date yet to be determined.
- All Badges purchased (both activated and not activated) for the Flash Jungle Gin will be auto-awarded to your account on another date yet to be determined.

Thank you, Pogo Community!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I am happy about this.  I like this game and think it's one of their popular ones.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 20, 2019, 03:56:14 AM
I am happy about this.  I like this game and think it's one of their popular ones.

Jungle Gin, Dominoes, and Spades are games I play just for the fun of it. Pinochle is another one I used to play. Pinochle brings back wonderful memories of Saturday nights with the in-laws. My hubs and I could sit and play for hours. I'd love it if they brought that back.

Mayhem

Yeah, I had a feeling we'd see this one sooner or later. I'm interested to see the new update!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.