Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Peggle Blast HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on December 21, 2020, 08:55:13 AM
I hope it wasn't Santa and COVID related.

I hope not! The Santa at the mall promised me a big screen tv year!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Cathi Hart

Looking for levels that have have purple pegs. Besides level 3 what other levels have purple pegs? Thanks!

S1lent

Hey Cathi,
Try to get to level 8.  One shot will complete the level...then repeat if needed.
S1lent aka Ken #2

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Cathi Hart on January 05, 2021, 07:09:51 AM
Looking for levels that have have purple pegs. Besides level 3 what other levels have purple pegs? Thanks!

Hi, Cathi!

The purple pegs come in different levels but there are never a lot of them. Try level 8 as s1lent suggested because it's a quick level to complete and your best chance for quicker progress.

For future reference, we have a thread with tips and tricks for getting challenges done quickly.  https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,46716.0.html

The games are listed alphabetically.

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 05, 2021, 09:15:33 AM
The purple pegs come in different levels but there are never a lot of them. Try level 8 as s1lent suggested because it's a quick level to complete and your best chance for quicker progress.

Should we add that tip to the thread? I mean like "If all else fails, try level 8" or something along those lines?

Squid

Sounds good to me.  Level 8 is my go-to level.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 06, 2021, 12:52:56 AM
Should we add that tip to the thread? I mean like "If all else fails, try level 8" or something along those lines?

Good idea. I'll do it now.

Mayhem

Susan Corva

I am stuck on level 195 part 2.  Can't seem to get any long shots.  Any Suggestions?

Thanks.

Squid

I would have to go in and try that level in order to attempt to help.  I'll try to do that later today.

Squid

I'm not sure what you mean about 'part 2' but I tried playing level 195 and it's a bear.  I don't have much advice except to say that you should aim around the worm holes/warp holes that will send the ball back to the top to get more of the pegs.  I tried twice and couldn't finish the level.

LittleFawn

Also try the Pogo forums for the specific game. I had to find out what something was and found my answer.

Mayhem

I would love to give some advice on this, but it seems the more I play the worst I get. Also, I'm nowhere near that level.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview