Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Pogo Weekly Challenges for May 13th – 19th,  2020

Quinn's Aquarium
Collect 40 lock tiles!
No Image Available

First Class Solitaire HD
Place 400 cards in the foundation stacks!
No Image Available

Get the PlayBuddy Autos here:  http://www.playbuddy.com/

Squid

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

These don't seem too bad this week .. but it will take more time to complete than the previous weeks.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on May 09, 2020, 12:39:35 AM
These don't seem too bad this week .. but it will take more time to complete than the previous weeks.

For the QA challenge I play in a completed exhibit and keep hitting "quit" until I get a puzzle with locks that seems to be winnable. I make sure the PlayBuddy auto is set to restart instead of quit by CHECKING the "restart instead of quit" box. The auto will then play that level until it wins, thus giving me credit for the locks.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 09, 2020, 08:12:40 AM
For the QA challenge I play in a completed exhibit and keep hitting "quit" until I get a puzzle with locks that seems to be winnable. I make sure the PlayBuddy auto is set to quit instead of restart by UNCHECKING the "restart instead of quit" box. The auto will then play that level until it wins, thus giving me credit for the locks.

Thanks for the tip!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 09, 2020, 08:12:40 AM
For the QA challenge I play in a completed exhibit and keep hitting "quit" until I get a puzzle with locks that seems to be winnable. I make sure the PlayBuddy auto is set to quit instead of restart by UNCHECKING the "restart instead of quit" box. The auto will then play that level until it wins, thus giving me credit for the locks.
Doesn't hitting "quit" bring you a new puzzle?  Won't 'restart' give you the same puzzle and thus another chance for the locks?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 10, 2020, 04:35:43 AM
Doesn't hitting "quit" bring you a new puzzle?  Won't 'restart' give you the same puzzle and thus another chance for the locks?

Yes, you're right. I hit quit until I get the right puzzle, then I make sure 'restart instead of quit" is selected. Derrr.... I'll edit the post.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview