PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 08:30:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is wrong with this plan? 50 Free Gems per new account?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings Mayhem and all you other Pogo Cheats,
Have just 1800 pogis to go before I get my 50 Gems.  Started 30 Jul 20 (Military Date) and expect to finish Thursday 20 Aug 20.  So for this account 22 days.  Then I'll spend the Gems by sending Gift Badges to my main account...figuring 3 free Badges.  BTW...didn't think of this idea until 8 Sep 20.  But was trying to figure out what the "DarkSphere" was in BJS (Bejeweled Stars)

On my 2nd account have just 1800 pogis to go before i get an additional 50 Gems.  Started 8 Sep 20 so it should only take 13 Days.  Now remember we had "Stash Dash" that gave us several free Badges/Pogis.

I'm just waiting until Monday and expect Pogo to offer another couple of 16 Gem Badges.  Time will tell.

Sorry if this is confusing...If I had more time...wouldn't have said so much.
Keep you all posted
Ken # 2 in Idaho aka S1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 15, 2020, 07:12:16 AM
On my main account I will because I stocked up on badges during the sale. My pre-pogi routine was to buy on sale and then immediately do the challenges just to get them out of the way. Now, though, I buy the badges on sale and I'm saving them to get me through the constellation. I will ONLY use as many as needed to complete a constellation.  That said, now that they've added those bonus levels, if the awards are even gems I'll try to get through those also.

On the secondary accounts I will likely only ever make it to the first 50 gems in bronze. I won't be buying anything for those accounts and will only work on things that will get me pogis for the constellation progress.  On my main account I've been doing the daily Bejeweled Stars and Peggle Blast even though I won't earn Pogis on those.  But I won't waste my time on doing that on the secondary accounts.

Like Squid mentioned in the other thread, it's too bad there is no BOGO sale going on. Those 15 platinum badges are worth 600 Pogis each.

You can always pick a few of those up if you're close at the end of the month.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 15, 2020, 09:14:59 AM
Greetings Mayhem and all you other Pogo Cheats,
Have just 1800 pogis to go before I get my 50 Gems.  Started 30 Jul 20 (Military Date) and expect to finish Thursday 20 Aug 20.  So for this account 22 days.  Then I'll spend the Gems by sending Gift Badges to my main account...figuring 3 free Badges.  BTW...didn't think of this idea until 8 Sep 20.  But was trying to figure out what the "DarkSphere" was in BJS (Bejeweled Stars)

On my 2nd account have just 1800 pogis to go before i get an additional 50 Gems.  Started 8 Sep 20 so it should only take 13 Days.  Now remember we had "Stash Dash" that gave us several free Badges/Pogis.

I'm just waiting until Monday and expect Pogo to offer another couple of 16 Gem Badges.  Time will tell.

Sorry if this is confusing...If I had more time...wouldn't have said so much.
Keep you all posted
Ken # 2 in Idaho aka S1lent

Ok, so 2 -3 weeks per account to get the free gems. That's good to know!

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
It worked...received my 50 Gems and then Gifted 3 Badges (@ 16 gems per Badge) to my main account. I'll now deactivate the Pogo Account and the G-Mail account.
Yes, I was a bit surprised it worked.
All for now from the Idaho Cheater...you "guys" have taught me well.
S1lent aka Idaho Ken #2

Just got my 2nd Gifted dummy account's 50 Gems.  So will have to wait for Pogo to add some more badges so I can send them along to my main account.
What a country.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

In some thread somewhere you asked if level 2 would work for this week's challenge of 2,500 gems. It does not. It's matches you make, not power up matches.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 19, 2020, 06:40:21 AM
Greetings all you PogoCheats,
It worked...received my 50 Gems and then Gifted 3 Badges (@ 16 gems per Badge) to my main account. I'll now deactivate the Pogo Account and the G-Mail account.
Yes, I was a bit surprised it worked.
All for now from the Idaho Cheater...you "guys" have taught me well.
S1lent aka Idaho Ken #2

Just got my 2nd Gifted dummy account's 50 Gems.  So will have to wait for Pogo to add some more badges so I can send them along to my main account.
What a country.

That's awesome! Thanks for the update!!

S1lent

Greetings,
Update...so I started a brand new 30-day gifted account...and Pogo Gifted me 9 Badges so I'm already competed 7 of the 12 Tiers needed for another free 50 Gems.

I'm addicted to cheating,
S1lent

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 19, 2020, 07:09:39 AM
Mayhem

In some thread somewhere you asked if level 2 would work for this week's challenge of 2,500 gems. It does not. It's matches you make, not power up matches.

Thanks! I tested it yesterday morning and noticed it never worked.  sad.gif

Stinkerbell

It's still wasn't awful. I played the daily challenge by hand for all of the accounts and it added up pretty quickly.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

I'm going to hold off on buying until just before the account expires, in case of a sale.

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
It's working great so far.  Got another 2 accounts with 50 Gems.  Now have to wait until Pogo offers some Badges at 16 per.  So far have received 6 "free" Badges and 2 accounts with 50 Gems each.  I might have to purchase a mean Pit Bull Dog to protect me from the Pogo Police.
BTW...I dump the Pogo account and G-mail account after just the first 50 Gems...too much effort to get the next 50 Gems.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 26, 2020, 06:55:01 AM

BTW...I dump the Pogo account and G-mail account after just the first 50 Gems...too much effort to get the next 50 Gems.
S1lent

So it's harder to reach the second 50 gems than it is to reach the first 50 gems?

Squid

I don't know if it's harder or not but you start to run out of things that offer pogis.  I'm doing my best to reach silver gems.  I have little to no hope of reaching gold gems so I will reserve all undone challenges until I can get there. 

S1lent

Hey Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
Very hard and expensive to get gold on your account.  Only my main one for me.
S1lent

Mayhem

I'm not worrying about trying to get gold.

If I get the first two 50 gems rewards, I'll consider it a win and save the rest for the next constellation.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 27, 2020, 12:41:32 AM
I'm not worrying about trying to get gold.

If I get the first two 50 gems rewards, I'll consider it a win and save the rest for the next constellation.
Precisely my thinking.

*ETA - My primary account made it to silver gems.  Now I am hoping for tier 4 in the gold level so I can get the QA power-ups.  Let's just leave it at that because further discussion will just have me getting emotional.   6_6.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on August 27, 2020, 05:22:53 AM
*ETA - My primary account made it to silver gems.  Now I am hoping for tier 4 in the gold level so I can get the QA power-ups.  Let's just leave it at that because further discussion will just have me getting emotional.   6_6.gif

You can do this! Did you buy any of the 600 Pogi platinum badges?

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,50818.0.html

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview