PlayBuddy
May 08, 2024, 08:47:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is wrong with this plan? 50 Free Gems per new account?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 28, 2020, 12:48:31 AM
You can do this! Did you buy any of the 600 Pogi platinum badges?

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,50818.0.html
The current badges that I have are not enough to get me to gold gems.  I won't use the challenges unless they get me to the goal.  I stopped buying gems so my purchases have diminished.  My secondary account got to bronze gems and gifted challenges to my primary account but it all won't yield enough pogis.  I'm hoping my secondary account will get to silver gems but I'm not sure it will.

Stinkerbell

This is rough. I'm working three accounts. If it was the old pogo days I don't think it would be a problem but with all of these new challenges and everything and the marathons, it's very time-consuming. It's worth it, but time consuming. I need to check and see when my freebie account expires so that I don't forget to gift myself badges. I'm still hoping, even if it's a 25% off sale.

S1lent

Greetings Bell and all you other PogoCheats,
It is somewhat time consuming.  I have 6 Accounts:  Main Account, Backup Account, Abandoned Friend's Account and 4 Gifted accounts.  The numbers add up to 7 but just waiting to dump the Abandoned Friend's Account after I gift my Main Account one more Badge.  Two computers help.

Good luck all
S1lent

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings Mayhem and all you other PogoCheats,
Currently have 7 accounts working to get me Gems.  Only 5 of them will make it before the end of this Constellation...Main account is maxed out and Secondary account will fall a little short.  Additionally, have 7 accounts waiting to go, two of them have already received their 30 day Gift Pass. 
Bottom line...have gifted myself 7 "Free" Badges.
Gonna milk this for as long as I can.
Heck, I'm retired and this if fun.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

On my free account I'm going to hold off and hope for a badge sale. If one doesn't come by the end of the free subscription, I'll just pay full price.

On the 2nd club account I'm going to keep using it like I do my main account and then save the pogis for a badge sale.

S1lent

Hi,
Keep this one brief.  In addition to the 7 Badges Pogo_Spike gave us...I was able to gift my main account 9 additional badges.  Have two accounts with just 500 pogis to get.  Have 5 accounts waiting for the new constellation.
Pogo is good to me
S1lent

Squid

Good for you, S1lent.  I'm hoping to get to silver gems on my 2nd account by the time this current constellation ends.  I'm holding off for a better sale, I think, before I spend.

Stinkerbell

On the free account, I got the 7 badges today. If I don't do them and the account expires, will they go away or will they be there if I activate that account in the future?

S1lent

Greetings Bell and all you other PogoCheats,
Pretty sure they will go away.  On a friends account that expired had 25 gems available.  I tried to gift myself a Badge...No luck.

I have been able to gift myself at least 11 Badges all of them the 16 Gem variety except one for 40 Gems (Yes, I wasted 10 Gems...but was running up against 30 day time limit). 

Additionally, have 10 accounts that are on hold until the start of the next Constellation.  Three are club members and 7 are gifted 30 day passes.  The good news they all received 7 Badges and have different 30 day expiration dates.

This is fun and not a job
S1lent

Squid

S1lent has it down to a complete science.  He's got a Pogo assembly line going on over there in Idaho.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 02, 2020, 09:38:35 AM
S1lent has it down to a complete science.  He's got a Pogo assembly line going on over there in Idaho.

I wish he would open a branch in Cali.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 01, 2020, 05:12:28 PM
Hi,
Keep this one brief.  In addition to the 7 Badges Pogo_Spike gave us...I was able to gift my main account 9 additional badges.  Have two accounts with just 500 pogis to get.  Have 5 accounts waiting for the new constellation.
Pogo is good to me
S1lent

Nice, I'm sure that is keeping you pretty busy!

S1lent

Greetings,
By saving last weeks Wednesday's Challenges...my gifted accounts are already at 5100 Pogis.  Glad Pogo left the 50 "free" Gems after completing Tier 12.

I love Pogo and I love Cheating.
S1lent

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
Have received 19 "free" badges and have 3 accounts with 50 gems waiting to gift me a few badges.
This cheating works.
BTW...don't try to make 4 accounts with similar names on the same day.
S1lent

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings Mayhem and all you other PogoCheats,
Pogo Banned 3 of the 4 accounts.  Thought they would do all four.  I used Microsoft Outlook for the eMail.  BTW...already up to 8,800 Pogis in just a few days.
All for now...need to be low-profile for now.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview