This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POGO GOLF BADGE

Started by Grandma_Cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandma_Cheater

If you are trying for the "nearly" impossible extra badge for pebble beach golf, it's easy for us lousy players. You just lose by 10 stokes each hole and at the end you get a spin. After 2 spins, you get the badge- Hope that helps-  ;)

mwrules

i got it with no problems the first time around  :)

dallastx

momofthe3 are you saying hitting the ball out of bounds each time and doing the whole 18 holes is not working anymore it should give you a gamne towards your badge once you did that on hole 18.

if you hit it outof bounds(into the trees and water) each time you get a 2 stroke penalty so it goes faster than just puttin the ball.

ashnesgolf

what badge is this is it an extra badge on a weekly challenge?
O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

It works if you are playing the right game for the badge. You have to be playing Pebble Beach Golf.

You don't necessarily have to hit the ball out of bounds; you just must make sure you never sink the ball.

The magic doesn't happen until the end of the 16th hole.

Slayer32

Yeah same here i used that trick in 2003;-) didnt know it still worked.

Bakerman

Yes it worked today, I got it for my Sister and it worked great, super easy.

DrDaddy2Be

i just played 2 games of Pebble Beach Golf, 36 holes! and didnt get the badge, after getting the 2 JP spins.. I thought u said it was for an extra badge :-\ I dont know why i didnt get it, maybe pogo dont like me or something. Did anyone else NOT get the badge after completing the 2 JP spins, or is it just me.

Homer

I did the challenge for real when it first came out. I didn't use the trick so, sorry I couldn't tell you. :-\

DrDaddy2Be

Is it really an extra badge tho, or is is one of those special addition badges? cause either way, i didnt get it, and i played 36 holes, and i dont even like golf...just thought i'd add to my 'slow growing' badge collection, lolol..

Homer

It was a weekly challenge badge. :) Originally offered Jan 28, 2004

It is the Power Putter badge. ;)

DrDaddy2Be

Homer

Ok. Your welcome. ;) Did you have it already? ???

DrDaddy2Be

yeah, must be from spending too much time lost in POGO LAND, that i didnt even realize it. I need a vacation! sheeesh..lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview