This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogi Constellation Arrives November 7th

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Age of Octavius Constellation is wrapping up soon! You have until 11:59PM on November 6th to power through any remaining levels and tiers.

Starting November 7th, a new Pogi Constellation will take shape in the skies above – the Mer-Bear Constellation! Long ago, the mighty Mer-Bear led the polar bears to a string of tropical islands in the Bear-muda Triangle, where they became caretakers for the migrating snowbird populations. While the Mer-Bear has since taken up residence in the seas above, his descendants continue his noble tradition of hospitality management.

The Mer-Bear Constellation will also feature more reward tiers to climb. Instead of extended Pogo milestone goals, you will find three extra reward tiers each in the Bronze, Silver and Gold levels. That's more chances to earn great rewards like Badges, power-ups and even Pogo Gems! Climbing the tiers is as simple as completing new Daily, Weekly and Premium Challenge to earn Pogis.

The Mer-Bear Constellation will shine bright until January 5th, 2021. After that, a new Constellation will arrive, bringing new rewards to unlock.

Not a Club Pogo member? Join now to access more Challenges and earn Pogis even faster!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Thank you.

Squid

Mayhem

Is it just me or have these 60 days just flown by?

Squid

They really have!  I remember thinking 'ok, I have some time on this one now'.  Time all gone!

Mayhem

We still have a week to go, so there is still time to finish up for those who are close.

Squid

Yes.  I am working the system as best I can for the pogi advantage but I think we'll be fine.