Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Mer-Bear Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 26, 2020, 01:05:48 AM
Just a reminder that there are only 11 days left in this constellation!
Only one more Wednesday (weeklies)

Mayhem

Yes, these constellations are sure flying by .. the next constellation will be the sixth one. It still feels very new.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 27, 2020, 01:00:45 AM
Yes, these constellations are sure flying by .. the next constellation will be the sixth one. It still feels very new.
I agree.   I just made silver gems this morning.  I think gold gems are out of reach and I should continue to stockpile for the next.

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for all the tips playing these constellations.  Looks like the next one starts on Wednesday...so need to hold those weekly challenges.   BTW...have 50 yes 50 MnM badges...ready to go.  One tip...if we get some new monthly GOM badges...I'll save mine till the 6th.
Next year has to be better...however...still alive...and somewhat healthy for being only 74...ouch.
S1lent

Squid

I have a question... but let me set it up first.

I have reached silver gems and have no real hope of getting to gold gems.  I am holding all recent badge acquisitions for the time when they will pay off.  None of the power-up rewards in the gold tier interest me except QA and they are too deep in the tier for me to have hope there, too.  As a result of all this, I don't feel like getting more pogis during this constellation are is of any use to me.  I would, also, like to stockpile this coming Wednesday's weekly challenges, meaning I would not do them at all next week.  If the constellations run for approximately 8 weeks, I was thinking I would do next week's weekly challenges as personal challenges, thus getting the pogis for the next constellation.  Here comes the question...

How long does it take for weekly challenges to become eligible as personal challenges?  I seem to remember 6 weeks but I'm not very sure.  I tried to find info and failed.

Thanks in advance!

S1lent

Hey Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
There is a 35 day hold on activating a personnel challenge.  That is an excellent plan...You are so smart.  So next week you will be able to hold the Wednesday's Challenges from 30 Dec 20 until about 3 Feb 21 or 10 Feb 21.

Wow, you would have gotten an "A-Plus" in my math class.  Most of the students in my 9th grade classes were not interested in Algebra...go figure.

Outstanding Squid,
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on December 27, 2020, 05:55:05 PM
Hey Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
There is a 35 day hold on activating a personnel challenge.  That is an excellent plan...You are so smart.  So next week you will be able to hold the Wednesday's Challenges from 30 Dec 20 until about 3 Feb 21 or 10 Feb 21.

Wow, you would have gotten an "A-Plus" in my math class.  Most of the students in my 9th grade classes were not interested in Algebra...go figure.

Outstanding Squid,
S1lent
shy12.gif

blowkisses.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on December 27, 2020, 05:11:36 PM
I was thinking I would do next week's weekly challenges as personal challenges, thus getting the pogis for the next constellation.

That's a great idea! We do have enough time to make this happen.

Stinkerbell

I'm close to gold, so I think I can hold off on the weeklies and use them as personal challenges, too!

S1lent

Greetings,
What are your goals when playing the Constellations?  Mine is easy get the Gold...then.  Once achieved I'll start banking Badges...and Wednesday's Challenges.  This is not the most efficient way to play. 

A "better" goal might be to get the Gold or Silver at the end of the Constellations...lots of math may be involve.  The Gold might not be achievable without spending Gems.  I believe the Silver is very attainable.

To attain our goals/objectives is easy...manage back from the future.  However, it is hard to say what Pogo will give us.

Thoughts?
S1lent...btw...been drinking boxed wine again.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on December 29, 2020, 05:58:04 PM
Greetings,
What are your goals when playing the Constellations?

I would like to make gold, but not going to stress over it if I don't. I know I could make it if I just had more time to invest in it.

Speaking of time .. we have just 7 days left for this constellation. How many of us here are going to make it to gold?

Squid

Squid

I'd like to say how difficult it is to NOT hit the ground running this morning with my weekly challenges.  It's hard not to dive in.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2020, 04:40:08 AM
My guess:  S1lent, Stinky, CM

I'll make it, but it'll require the dailies, the weeklies, and 1 MnM to do. BUT, I'm not doing the weeklies until I see if Pogo will be doing any marathons over New Years weekend. If not, come Monday morning I'll dive in.

S1lent

Greetings Bell and all you other PogoCheats,
We should be getting a Game of the Month...haven't seen what it is...usually has 4 Badges.
Happy New Year,
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 30, 2020, 05:46:13 AM
I'll make it, but it'll require the dailies, the weeklies, and 1 MnM to do. BUT, I'm not doing the weeklies until I see if Pogo will be doing any marathons over New Years weekend. If not, come Monday morning I'll dive in.
I love a gal with a plan!

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on December 30, 2020, 07:44:33 AM
Greetings Bell and all you other PogoCheats,
We should be getting a Game of the Month...haven't seen what it is...usually has 4 Badges.
Happy New Year,
S1lent
The GOTM is in the game which we do not speak of. 

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2020, 10:05:32 AM
The GOTM is in the game which we do not speak of.

I can word censor it and have it rewrite it as "fish tank"!

Squid

That might actually help take the jellyfish sting out of it all!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview