PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 01:49:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do people freeze the timer in card games like canasta?

Started by ak4744710,

Previous topic - Next topic

ak4744710

I have not been cheating and every time I get my ranking up pretty good I noticed I will loose to someone with a way lower score than me and have to build it up again. I noticed when I play people with a much higher score they always freeze the timer and I cannot win or loose but neither can they. There is one dude I really want to do it back to because he is on everyday doing this after calling others a cheater. My question is how is this done although I am not sure if anyone who knows will share lol. Thanks in advance.

Squid

I have never done this or had it done to me.  I have no idea how to do it.  Revenge is not a good answer to the problem... what about walking away and just playing the bots in the future?

ak4744710

Thank you for the reply. My issue with bots is that they do not count towards ranking and also they are too easy. I enjoy the challenge but most people with higher rankings seem to pull this if they are loosing. When they are winning I have never seen it happen either.

S1lent

Greetings,
WOW...this is a trick from the past.  All you do is change your clock date.  In the 1990s, we just changed the date 100 years backwards.  Pogo uses your clock instead of incorporating theirs into the game...easier to program.

Let us know if it works
S1lent

snowflower

Quote from: ak4744710 on March 02, 2021, 09:53:59 AM
I have not been cheating and every time I get my ranking up pretty good I noticed I will loose to someone with a way lower score than me and have to build it up again. I noticed when I play people with a much higher score they always freeze the timer and I cannot win or loose but neither can they. There is one dude I really want to do it back to because he is on everyday doing this after calling others a cheater. My question is how is this done although I am not sure if anyone who knows will share lol. Thanks in advance.
So sorry this is happening to you! I've had this done to me quite a few times, now I just play the bots.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview