This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth Town : New Macaron Shop

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has added the Macaron Shop to Sweet Tooth Town today!

Sweet Tooth Town is getting bigger with the addition of a brand-new Macaron Shop. You can build yours now, bringing the dazzling new shopkeeper Majorette Macaron to town. Not only are there new levels to play, but Majorette Macaron has a sweet special power to help you charge ahead. You can even upgrade your Macaron Shop to Tier 2, unlocking even more levels.

With the new Macaron shop and levels, you'll also have the opportunity to earn new Badges. You can earn a new Badge for completing all of the Macaron Shop Tier 1 levels, and another for completing them all with three-star victories. After you upgrade your shop to Tier 2, you can earn two more Badges in the same fashion - for completing all the levels and completing them all with three-star victories.

The Macaron Shop is not for beginners, so if you're just starting out you'll first need to satisfy a few zoning requirements with Mayor Toothie.

1) Complete all Tier 1 and Tier 2 levels in the Bakery to unlock the Candy and Chocolate Shops.

2) Complete all Tier 1 and Tier 2 levels in either the Candy Shop or the Chocolate Shop. You can pick one or the other and do not have to purchase and upgrade both.

3) Have 75,000 Chocolate Coins to build the new Macaron Shop.

If you haven't played Sweet Tooth Town much, you'll have some candy matching ahead of you before you can build the new shop. If you're been playing a while and already upgraded most of your shops, you should be ready to hop into Construction Mode and plop down your Macaron Shop.

See you soon in Sweet Tooth Town!

https://www.pogo.com/games/sweet-tooth-town
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

You're welcome!

I don't play enough to get this, but it looks like a nice addition.

LittleFawn

It is definitely not for beginners. Levels on this are hard to get three stars on.

Mayhem

Alice Dorine Allen

How does the new shopkeeper in the Macaron Shop get activated and what does she do?

Mayhem

Sorry, I have no idea as I'm not able to get it yet. I hope someone else can help you though!

Squid

MsMissy

I havent played this game in quite awhile, but looks lioke ill have to try this 1 soon. 

S1lent

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview