PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 01:22:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Levels for Quinn's Aquarium (Aug 10)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has released new levels for Quinn's Aquarium today (Scamp's Play Zone - Part 1)

You may not be able to see the new levels until you completed the previous ones. New levels are released on the second Tuesday of each month, so the next release will be available on September 14th.

https://www.pogo.com/games/quinns-aquarium-mahjong
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

raine56

Blah!  Woohoo more levels not. Gee I dislike how this game is set up to work. I have finished all levels on two of the attractions, have over a hundred of the tokens that moves you towards finishing the levels. As I have to buy something or other in one level for 850 and same thing in next attraction but for 750 I am going nowhere fast.  I average about 8 coins a win.  Going to take a while. My main peeve with Quinn's is the fact you can play a level for quite a long time to lose on the last few tiles unless you use a powerup and get no credit at all.  Awful!! How is that going to make anyone like this game.  I have started just not bothering with the dailies at all.  Not worth the amount of work for 100 pogis.

Squid

raine56

Hello Squid nice to see you too.  I have been lurking just haven't posted in a while.

Mayhem

Quote from: raine56 on August 10, 2021, 04:34:07 PM
My main peeve with Quinn's is the fact you can play a level for quite a long time to lose on the last few tiles unless you use a powerup and get no credit at all.  Awful!! How is that going to make anyone like this game.

This happens to me all the time. It's really frustrating!

S1lent

Greetings,
Got mine.  Pogo loves to sell me Power-Ups.  I do not see anyone completing these challenges without HELP.  This game is really BAD.
S1lent

Squid

I'm ready to give up on QA but I don't want to miss out on some of these pogis.  Quite a conundrum...

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview