This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Visit Snowbird Solitaire for a Special Pogo Anniversary Celebration

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Bernard and friends are hosting a special celebration right now in Snowbird Solitaire! If you head over, you'll discover a special new island dedicated to the Pogo 22nd Anniversary.

You'll also find some special items you can use to decorate the new island and commemorate the occasion.

Note: You can only see and play the new island if you've finished all the other islands.

https://www.pogo.com/games/snowbird-solitaire/

Download the Pogo 22nd Anniversary Wallpaper :
https://pogo-news-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/br_wallpaper_Pogo22ndAnniversaryCake3-copy.jpeg
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

The only thing I see is the special items but no island. So I think the special items are the only thing extra.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 09, 2021, 12:30:12 PM
The only thing I see is the special items but no island. So I think the special items are the only thing extra.

You can only see or play it if you've finished all the other islands.

There are lots of us that haven't completed them yet, so I think Pogo made a mistake on setting it up this way.

LittleFawn

The thing is I have completed every island and there is no extra island. All I have is the anniversary stuff in the holiday section unlocked. Has anyone seen this extra island? Finding this answer is not easy. I am beginning to think Pogo never activated this.

Mayhem

Oh, I'm not sure what is going on then.

I see on Pogo's Facebook page "Explore a new Snowbird Solitaire island inspired by the Pogo 22nd anniversary!".

LittleFawn

Something is amiss with this. Either they jumped the gun or just have not released it yet. I am completely caught up on this game now.