PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:50:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NN

Started by lil_alc_e303,

Previous topic - Next topic

lil_alc_e303

wonder if wordzw is going to make an update on the nn so that it works auto for you.

admin

As far is I know, NN will never be made auto. This is because some people will not be careful when using it and get banned from Club Pogo, and then bug WordzW about it.

If you would like it to be auto, you can always use the macro helpers that DJ made, but I would recommend that you are very careful when using them.

lil_alc_e303

yeah i know about the macro programs tha DJ has made but they wont work for me.  Ive been trying to make them work for me but it doesnt look like that will happen so that is why i was asking.

badcrazygirl

just dont use it all night use it like a few hours a day that way P will never get you banned.

lil_alc_e303

lol i wont be using it at all i cant get it to work.  :'(

badcrazygirl

did u put a time on it? i think ure suposed to do that i did that it worked for me.

lil_alc_e303

fatkid

by Jave i assume you mean Java... If you turn off java then the game won't turn on... They run of the JVM either by MS or Sun... :-/   Don't turn your java virtual machine off...

lil_alc_e303

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview