Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Author Topic: Garden Blast  (Read 15612 times)

Offline raine56

• Quartz
Re: Garden Blast
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2022, 01:26:04 am »
Thanks Squid.  I have tried on four different comps and just get same problem.  80% and just hangs.  I have given up bothering.

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • ** Hello **
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2022, 05:28:35 am »
 embrace.gif

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2022, 12:26:34 am »
Pogo really needs to fix that ...
If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

Poetessa2359

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2022, 02:02:22 pm »
I cannot get past level 109, no matter how I try, and can't get any bonuses until I pass 110. I feel like they make it so hard, so you will have to buy tons of powerups to finish the level. I am giving up on this stupid game!

Online smokyrain

• Quartz
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2022, 10:14:43 pm »
I'm sorry!  You can't replay levels.  I know... it stinks.

Garden Blast and Quinn's Aquarium are two games making people rethink their relationship with Pogo!

Agreed

Thanks to you all I have made it past level 200. It is crazy this game has to go so far before being able to replay levels. But I am on the way with it anyway

On a personal note, I see it was June since I last posted. Things have slowly gotten better over the summer. I am now in the process though of selling my house and hopefully moving. But as I say things are improving even though with the odd hiccup along the way.  tumbsup.gif  Hope everyone is doing well.

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • ** Hello **
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2022, 03:38:57 am »
On a personal note, I see it was June since I last posted. Things have slowly gotten better over the summer. I am now in the process though of selling my house and hopefully moving. But as I say things are improving even though with the odd hiccup along the way.  tumbsup.gif  Hope everyone is doing well.
  Good luck with the move!  I've moved many times.  It's awful... especially as we grow older.

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2022, 12:50:08 am »
Moving can be a pain, but it's also a great way to get rid of stuff you no longer need!

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • ** Hello **
« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2022, 03:58:06 am »
 tumbsup.gif

Online smokyrain

• Quartz
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2022, 08:53:44 pm »
  Good luck with the move!  I've moved many times.  It's awful... especially as we grow older.
Thank you. It is awful. If your all packed and can hire someone to load and unload then its great lol

Moving can be a pain, but it's also a great way to get rid of stuff you no longer need!

So true.. I have gotten rid of quite a bit so far. To sell the house, I had to pack up a lot so the pictures for viewing would look better. Amazing how much clutter one can get sometimes lol

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2022, 12:17:54 am »
Amazing how much clutter one can get sometimes lol

Indeed! I recently found how much clutter I had in my storage room. Long story short, about a month ago, the kitchen sink drain pipe broke and it was leaking water inside the wall down to the basement. The entire wall had to be removed, along with almost everything in the storage room.

Thankfully, it was covered by house insurance, so everything was done for me.

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • ** Hello **
« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2022, 05:19:43 am »
I cleaned out the cabinet in my bathroom vanity last night and couldn't believe the clutter I had in there, never mind a real storage area.  Ugh, I dread going through my house.

Online smokyrain

• Quartz
« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2022, 11:47:58 am »
Indeed! I recently found how much clutter I had in my storage room. Long story short, about a month ago, the kitchen sink drain pipe broke and it was leaking water inside the wall down to the basement. The entire wall had to be removed, along with almost everything in the storage room.

Thankfully, it was covered by house insurance, so everything was done for me.
Yes thankfully it was covered and done for you

I cleaned out the cabinet in my bathroom vanity last night and couldn't believe the clutter I had in there, never mind a real storage area.  Ugh, I dread going through my house.
I know I had to just quit staring at it all and getting depressed, and just picked a spot and started lol.

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • ** Hello **
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2022, 12:34:12 pm »

I know I had to just quit staring at it all and getting depressed, and just picked a spot and started lol.
  Mayhem!!  Smoky's going to make me be a grown up about it!  Make her stop!    stop.gif

Online smokyrain

• Quartz
« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2022, 01:47:14 pm »
 giggle2.gif  I will stop lol

Offline snowflower

• Ruby
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2022, 04:44:26 pm »
Agreed

Thanks to you all I have made it past level 200. It is crazy this game has to go so far before being able to replay levels. But I am on the way with it anyway

A Yard sale helps to make some extra $$$ which can relieve some of the moving pain, that's if you're able and have time. GL with your move. Been there, done that too ... ugh.

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • ** Hello **
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2022, 05:49:08 pm »

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #136 on: October 25, 2022, 12:37:28 am »
I think I should start getting rid of stuff now. I was in the storage bin tonight and I see a of stuff I don't need ...

Online smokyrain

• Quartz
« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2022, 09:00:35 am »
A Yard sale helps to make some extra $$$ which can relieve some of the moving pain, that's if you're able and have time. GL with your move. Been there, done that too ... ugh.

Thank you snowflower. I have thought of selling a few things as well. And a lot went to the garbage lol.

I think I should start getting rid of stuff now. I was in the storage bin tonight and I see a of stuff I don't need ...

giggle2.gif it does happen lol

Offline snowflower

• Ruby
« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2022, 02:10:40 pm »
Thank you snowflower. I have thought of selling a few things as well. And a lot went to the garbage lol.

giggle2.gif it does happen lol
   tumbsup.gif

Offline s1lentscream

• Amethyst
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2022, 01:02:24 pm »
Greetings,
WOW...I spend a fortune on Seed Funds!!! JK...been cheating Pogo in my spare time.
S1lent

Look at those "free" Boosters and Power-Ups.  I love cheating Pogo.
Also note the new Seed Fund total.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 04:16:21 pm by s1lentscream »

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: