This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jazzy Jubilee Spectacular Showcase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I'm showing challenges are now available but I have nothing in the banner stating so.

C~M

Quote from: Squid on March 02, 2022, 05:36:09 PM
I'm showing challenges are now available but I have nothing in the banner stating so.

Where are you seeing them? I can't find them.

Squid

Quote from: C~M on March 02, 2022, 05:43:55 PM
Where are you seeing them? I can't find them.
In the same scrollable line with the Weekly challenges and the daily challenges.  There are about 5 or 6 challenges there.  I just completed a Poppit Bingo challenge - 200 pogis.

S1lent

Greetings,
I am now seeing Jazzy Jubilee Badges 10, 7, 1 & 4 on both of my accounts.
I will save them until the start of the next Constellation.  Looks like in 6 days.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on March 02, 2022, 06:58:49 PM
Greetings,
I am now seeing Jazzy Jubilee Badges 10, 7, 1 & 4 on both of my accounts.
I will save them until the start of the next Constellation.  Looks like in 6 days.
S1lent

With all of the problems they are having I'm afraid to wait. I'm afraid they'll disappear.

LittleFawn

Okay to test this out I did one of the badges and completed it. Once I completed it it replaced the one I did with a new one. I wonder since the event page is not yet out what happens when you finish the first twenty four and want to purchase the other set.

Stinkerbell

It is giving me the pogis so at least that is working correctly.

Mayhem

Yeah, It looks like everything is now live and awarding Pogis.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Someone said the event page now shows this runs through the 27th, due to the lag in starting, but the banner still says 20th

ETA: From one of the moderators:  Just an informational update. We do have confirmation the event lasts through March 27, 2022.

LittleFawn

They changed it on the event page. Looks like I will not do the jungle gin badges. The auto for that game does not work right. Sat there for thirty minutes and no games one. Can anyone see if the auto is working right? I know it is not supposed to win every game but it is not even winning one hand. I cannot be the only one who sees this happening.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on March 03, 2022, 11:39:01 AM
They changed it on the event page. Looks like I will not do the jungle gin badges. The auto for that game does not work right. Sat there for thirty minutes and no games one. Can anyone see if the auto is working right? I know it is not supposed to win every game but it is not even winning one hand. I cannot be the only one who sees this happening.

I used the auto a few days ago and had no problem with it. I remember thinking it played a lot of games before winning, though. But it did win some.  However, now that I think about it, today I was playing by hand but pulled up the auto to check a play. The auto wanted me to discard a 2 that would have kept me from going gin.  I discarded the A instead and went gin.

LittleFawn

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 03, 2022, 11:57:45 AM
I used the auto a few days ago and had no problem with it. I remember thinking it played a lot of games before winning, though. But it did win some.  However, now that I think about it, today I was playing by hand but pulled up the auto to check a play. The auto wanted me to discard a 2 that would have kept me from going gin.  I discarded the A instead and went gin.

Please please send in a bug report. This has been happening for several months. I have sent in several bug reports and get no updates on this auto. It also will cancel the hand too. This has happen to my hubby too. I know there is something wrong with the auto. Just tried to get one of the badges and it has taken two hours to win two hands. I do not have the time for this.

Stinkerbell

I understand the frustration and I do send in reports.  Playing Poppit! Bingo the other night the auto was missing many of the gold balloons. For example, if 55 was called, the auto would pop the regular 55 and miss the one in the gold balloon. I had to pause the game repeatedly to pop the balloon and get screen shots for the bug reports. 

Anyway, I do report, I promise!!

Squid

The Poppit Bingo auto is very laggacious.  Frequently, it will pop the balloon 3 or 4 numbers later.  If you're trying to get the 1st, 2nd or 3rd bingos of the game, the auto will frequently not help.  Also, as bingos are dwindling, the lag will prevent you from maximizing your numbers.  Yes, I sent in a report... about 2 weeks ago.

Jungle Gin:  it has never played really smartly, imo, but it does win me games.  If you need help, Fawn, let me know.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 03, 2022, 10:31:29 AM
Someone said the event page now shows this runs through the 27th, due to the lag in starting, but the banner still says 20th

ETA: From one of the moderators:  Just an informational update. We do have confirmation the event lasts through March 27, 2022.

Thank you, I've updated this thread and the daily checklist.

LittleFawn

Thank you Squid for doing one of the badges I need. I appreciate it so much. Hopefully at some point they will look into fixing this auto. I have sent over 4 bug reports over the last several months.

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on March 04, 2022, 12:56:01 AM
Thank you Squid for doing one of the badges I need. I appreciate it so much. Hopefully at some point they will look into fixing this auto. I have sent over 4 bug reports over the last several months.
You are very welcome - anytime.  There were two badges active so I got them both - hope that was what you wanted!

Mayhem

Is anyone buying the other challenges? or are you planning to just do the free ones.

LittleFawn

I am doing the free ones for now. I do usually buy them but I want to finish the free ones first this time around.

Squid

The other 24 challenges for sale are really a pretty good bargain.  They come to 10 gems a piece with varying amounts of pogis.  Regular MnMs are 16 gems and a 50% off sale is 8 gems.  10 gems is akin to a 37.5% off sale.  Something to think about even if you don't use them during this event's time period.  They can always be used for pogis in future constellations.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview