Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jazzy Jubilee Spectacular Showcase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on March 05, 2022, 06:35:31 AM
The other 24 challenges for sale are really a pretty good bargain.  They come to 10 gems a piece with varying amounts of pogis.  Regular MnMs are 16 gems and a 50% off sale is 8 gems.  10 gems is akin to a 37.5% off sale.  Something to think about even if you don't use them during this event's time period.  They can always be used for pogis in future constellations.

That's true and something to consider, especially when the next constellation is right around the corner.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

I wish Pogo would have started this one on the next constellation.

Mayhem

This was extended to March 27th, so we have lots of time to do these in the next constellation.

LittleFawn

For me I should of waited. I have just about got all the first 24 and have not even started the new constellation yet.

Squid

I know I may be a little OCD about it but I do the math to figure out how not to waste any pogis.  I take weeklies and dailies into consideration.  I'll finish the constellation by exact pogi count. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 07, 2022, 04:29:14 AM
I know I may be a little OCD about it but I do the math to figure out how not to waste any pogis.  I take weeklies and dailies into consideration.  I'll finish the constellation by exact pogi count.

I TRY to do this, too. But this past constellation.. too many variables like late events, etc. This one was rough, but I will also finish exactly.

LittleFawn

Sadly I will not complete this or be able to get the additional ones as I cannot afford anymore gems. I just added some but those will have to last until whenever.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on March 07, 2022, 04:29:14 AM

I'm the exact opposite! I just run until the wheels fall off and hope to get to silver gems.

LittleFawn

Quote from: Mayhem on March 08, 2022, 12:54:25 AM
I'm the exact opposite! I just run until the wheels fall off and hope to get to silver gems.

That is how I roll sometimes. It all determines on how much time is left for me. A lot of the time I just try for the power ups in gold even if I do not finish.

Squid

True, some p/u's are worth it.  We need not mention specific games...

Mayhem

Mayhem

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview