This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Concerned??

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

So, this is a serious question. Don't get political!

How concerned are you about President Biden's comments warning us of an imminent cyber attack from Russian hackers?
What can we do to prepare?

Stinkerbell

I just found this.

Biden gave Putin list of 16 critical infrastructure entities 'off limits' to cyberattacks.
Still....

S1lent

Greetings Bell and all you other PogoCheats,
I grew up in South Dakota, went into the USAF (1965) and was stationed in North Dakota, Thailand and then back to North Dakota.  Got out after 7 years and 9 months.  Chase a girl to Idaho.  Got married then divorced...the remarried in 1990 and still together. 

I learned to be prepared.  If things go "South" and they could, we have lots of toilet paper, lots of food, gas generator and lots of gas, lots of firewood (at least 5 years worth), lots of water and Hi-Powered rifle with a thousands of ammo, also have small 22 caliber rifle and pistol with lots of ammo.  I have been told it takes about 3 Squirrels to make a meal...not sure I could shoot one of them.

So we are prepared.

Has the President elevated the "DEFCON" rating?  I wouldn't put it past Putin to use his nuclear weapons.  Heck, we might look at March 22, 2022 as "The Good Days".

Take care and pray for the Best.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview