This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yahtzee! Wild

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Did anyone else get invited to play?  It was in my email.

Hi everyone!

We have an exciting update to share with you! Starting today 20% of our users will have access to our brand new game, Yahtzee! Wild!

As a reminder, Early Access games are a sneak preview of what's to come and not a full representation of a final game. There will be some temporary sounds and images in place during this time period, and some features will not be fully accessible. We'll communicate when these features will be updated. We'd love to get your feedback on Yahtzee! Wild's Early Access.

If you were selected, you will have access to the game. If you were not selected, you will see "page not available."

When we've worked all the kinks out of the game, we'll open the game up to all users and put the game into our normal challenge rotation.

https://www.pogo.com/games/yahtzee-wild/

Squid

ONe of my accounts has access.  I haven't checked the second account.
I think the game needs work.  It wouldn't let me record the large straight I got - TWICE. 
It already needs tweaking.

LittleFawn

I never get access and I have a bunch of accounts

Squid

The game seems so "plain".  I like it when a game doesn't have too many graphics but this seems like a game I would have encountered 20 years ago.

Mayhem

C~M there was already a thread on this, so I just merged your post with this one.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview